Another TX guy here

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my 05 quad on Saturday. A few minor issues with it. Mainly the ac. You can hear the fan blowing hard, but the airflow out the vents is very week.

However owned it before had done a few mods. Voltar intake, screaming demon coil, and what looks to be 4" exhaust.

I'll add some pix soon.

There is a blender door in the dash that will break and keep the air from being routed properly.Not an easy fix. Did you buy from a dealer?

BTW Welcome to the VTCOA, you will love your truck.

welcome and yeah that sound like the blend door, pretty common problem on this body style ram

Remove blower under dash, reach in ductwork and remove blend door. Enjoy cold hard blowing air again in 5 minutes:D

Hope you have a Volant intake, cause Voltar may be an imitation Volant. ;)
J/K
Where in Texas are ya? We have about 35 members strong and climbing here in our great Country.

Welcome to the VTCOA!

It is a volant. I guess the ipad autocorrected it.

I'm in the DFW area.

Still working on the pics.....

1874-srt10.jpeg

1875-srt102.jpeg

1876-srt103.jpeg

Someone has done some modding on that Volant Lid for sure! Looks awesome!
Nice grille as well. Looks like a painted or powdercoated intake as well. Nice head start.:D

Very cool truck, Welcome.
Get that AC fixed, its too hot in TX for no AC, especially in a black truck.

Welcome........

Thanks everyone. It feels a little odd having another members old ride. So he gets credit for everything that has been done up till now. Now it's my turn. Fortunate for me, I have a few hook ups on parts. I'll get her into MVP motorsports to get a baseline dyno and then start the mods. At least I don't have to start with the usual. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back