Another TX guy here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone. It feels a little odd having another members old ride. So he gets credit for everything that has been done up till now. Now it's my turn. Fortunate for me, I have a few hook ups on parts. I'll get her into MVP motorsports to get a baseline dyno and then start the mods. At least I don't have to start with the usual. :)

It's an advantage really man, you should look through his old posts and you can find out a lot about what's done to it. I'm not positive but I think that truck has a new transmission and higher stall torque convertor

Welcome to the club! That is Ryan's old truck for sure. I recognized the front... Usually in my rear view mirror though :D.

Welcome to the club! That is Ryan's old truck for sure. I recognized the front... Usually in my rear view mirror though :D.

Ryan's truck was indeed a good runner as well for the minimal he had done to it.:burnout: I'd say it's a great buy:D

I remember blasting past Ryan in that truck along with jsandlin in his grocery getters on a Houston hwy doin 135 mph in my black 10 lol after we left hooters

I fixed the AC today and talked to Ryan. He gave me the info on the truck. Cool guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back