Another VCA for sale!

Good deal, but I have already dropped some $$ on it. Just needed to get it back into shape and then to do some things to make it mine.
I know it will piss some people off modding a VCA, but oh well.... she is mine.

I probably won't be around in 30 years to tell you and I sure won't have this truck either.

Right there with ya, but I hope to be around in 30 :dontknow:

I plan on being here in 30, and STILL driving my truck!

Good deal, but I have already dropped some $$ on it. Just needed to get it back into shape and then to do some things to make it mine.
I know it will piss some people off modding a VCA, but oh well.... she is mine.

WHO CARES!!:D It's your truck do what you want with it!!:rock:

I'll give you $32,500 for it!!;):p

Best thing I heard years ago.... Why are you keeping it so nice for the next guy.
That's what kills me with all these low mile trucks. Use it, you're paying enough for it.

Best thing I heard years ago.... Why are you keeping it so nice for the next guy.
That's what kills me with all these low mile trucks. Use it, you're paying enough for it.

Yep, I almost bought a 9k mile CE last week but I changed my mind. I'll wait for a highly modded truck to come up F/S again.

Man I wish that were the case. Others knew about it, I was just able to jump on it at the time. When I heard about it, I just couldn't pass it up. I was on vacation when I found out. I walked out of breakfast with friends to make the call.
I don't think my wife or anyone believed what I did.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back