Anthonys Procharged Ram SRT-10

JMB Justin

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Just finished this up, JMB engine build/F1C Procharger Kit and tons more. Made 786whp SAE (800whp STD) on 10psi, 93 octane, real mild engine build and stock heads. I wanted to do a pulley change and a couple other tweeks (I know there is at least another 50whp in it on pump gas) but Anthony said thats plenty and is picking it up this weekend.

8750652647_7faa855783_z.jpg

8751776222_366330fda3_z.jpg

8751781990_9d5127c39c_z.jpg

8750661087_f0bc00d825_z.jpg

8750661871_4282f0ea7c_z.jpg

Thanks Guys!

Nice set up. Did you did the side exhaust also?

Yes its an electric cutout open exhaust setup (has a modded stock catback still), sounds awful IMO but to each his own.

How much does something like that cost?

Depends on how deep you want to get, PM me with specifics of what you are wanting to do.

Did u upgrade the fuel system?
And is this gonna be a track truck or garage queen?

Yes all new fuel system, stock setup wouldnt even come close at this level. Its just a street truck, I doubt he will be racing it, but I know he will put a bunch of miles on it!

Justin

Thanks!

Man looks great I really need to get mine finished. Does it have a custom cam?

Yes it has one of our JMB/PBJ grinds

Very nice, Thanks for posting up. What do you mean by real mild engine build. What did you all do?

Rods/pistons/cam/oiling upgrades/head studs/valvetrain are the internal upgrades, the rest was maintenance stuff like gaskets/bearings. etc. No ported heads or billet mains, etc. It can be done without the cam/headstuds/valvetrain upgrades as well, that's stuff I recommend but its not required to make these #'s reliably.

Justin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back