Ants.......

Tweak

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It appears I may have ants under the hood somewhere, I haven't seen anything in the truck as of yet. So I'm gonna get bait traps and put them in the truck and on the tires. My question is I keep my truck covered if I were to set a fogger off under the truck would it get into the truck? Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated ....

It appears I may have ants under the hood somewhere, I haven't seen anything in the truck as of yet. So I'm gonna get bait traps and put them in the truck and on the tires. My question is I keep my truck covered if I were to set a fogger off under the truck would it get into the truck? Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated ....

hmmmm, seems like an epidemic cuz it seems that geo has the same issue with his engine. Antpower not horsepower, get used to it, Geo, bitch! you oblong bastard.....hahaha:aetsch::D

If they are centralized in one place or places, I wonder if a spray wouldn't work? Just as a first try?

I drive mine every day so the ants dont chance a chance of hanging on................

hmmmm, seems like an epidemic cuz it seems that geo has the same issue with his engine. Antpower not horsepower, get used to it, Geo, bitch! you oblong bastard.....hahaha:aetsch::D

whats up hank? you have really been stretchin lately, are things okay at work, or at home??? hahahaha, you fat unfunny bastad, boom

Tweak, my truck is tight - with recirculate turned on I run the airconditioner in the car wash and don't smell the soap, etc. If you set off a fogger and had the blower on, not on recirculate, it would probably get in there, but, would you want it to? Not sure I'd want that smell in my truck, but if you are just doing the fogger with the blower off, I don't think it would get in the vents, but that's just a guess. If you put it on recirc, I don't think it would, like I said. Good luck with the little bastards.

Treat the ground, not the truck with an ant killer sprays etc. Ants will not live in your truck, mice or cats might. Hot Shots makes a green ant spray that smells like lemon grass (very nice). I had a fucking stray cat living in my engine bay over the winter. I had no idea until I went to change my oil and opened up my hood. I was like WTF! Cat hair all over the engine bay maybe from several cats.:banghead: Thank god for my garage that was finished in February.:cool:

Stop eating sloppy cheeseburgers while you admire your engine!, Ants have something in there they are interested in. My pain in the ass neighbor had a dog once that was intrigued by the sweet taste of anti-freeze. If this is in any way related, you shouldnt have to worry about the ants very long.

I guarantee there is no coke cans or trash wrappers in the truck, I think with all the rain and were I parked had something to do with it. I had no intention of running the truck while I used one of those smoke bombs, I was going to keep the truck cover on it and toss it under the truck . My thinking being that since it's covered the smoke would get into everything under the hood and under the truck. I dunno I put those sugar traps on the wheels and going one day at a dang on time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back