Any 06 QC's Out For Sale

greatone61

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My brothers from other mothers, I need a truck bad and want my SRT-10 back. Any 06 deals in your neck of the woods?

greatone61 said:
My brothers from other mothers, I need a truck bad and want my SRT-10 back. Any 06 deals in your neck of the woods?
There is an 06 in for sale section with 3500 miles.

J.R.

Sell you mine for $41K...:D It's what I owe or take over my lease payment $508/mos!

Well, well, well....hey snail...dang..I can never get your name right....dont tell anybody but you (if you get an SRT10) and I will be one of the few in the district...you huntin a QC or RC?....I can get you a bada$$ deal..maybe..:)

greatone61 said:
Hey Larry!!!!!

How you doing buddy! I am looking for a QC, need a truck bad man.

Dont tell anyone but I have an RC Night Runner on its way....:D

You and I both seem to have just been lost w/o the viper "fix"...;) ........I have got to get to bed but I have access to the dealer's auctions nationwide...lot of SRT10 QCs out there...I will get with you tomorrow...:burnout:

TNVIPER said:
Dont tell anyone but I have an RC Night Runner on its way....:D

You and I both seem to have just been lost w/o the viper "fix"...;) ........I have got to get to bed but I have access to the dealer's auctions nationwide...lot of SRT10 QCs out there...I will get with you tomorrow...:burnout:

Thanks man you are a great friend! If you see any QC Night Runners out there let me know.

2006 loaded.............I'll post pic's shortly
Low miles...real low, less than 5,000, like me never drives it.
The guy has already done almost everything available.
He just sold is printing Co. and is as
he says heading for the islands, not sure which one.
Sold his house in 9 hours for less than he had it built for 11 months ago,
he is leaving all the furniture everything.
His 06 is perfect, I hooked him up with boomer @ x-metal even
before he took delivery. Same guy that did my graphics did his. I
know it has multiple flip screens as well as ton's of JMB toy's...ooops my bad this was an episode on family guy I was writing in my head, my bad

greatone61 said:
Hey Larry!!!!!

How you doing buddy! I am looking for a QC, need a truck bad man.
my QC needs a new home, I know you said 06 but mine only has 4k miles on it and everything is done to it, you won't have to spend a dime on it, just gas it up and go, paxton s/c,suncoast tranny, and a laundry list of mods:star:

Does it have to be a QC? I know where a Black RC is . . . :D

Sell ya my '05 QC for $33K.... :dontknow: That's about $8000 less than what I owe on it, but I need to get her gone. :eek: :( I'll will take the loss, to just move on (buying another house).

17,000 miles, ALL OPTIONS AVAILABLE, and the '05's BETTER body style. :D ;)

(Soon to be FLAWLESS) Black Exterior.... There was some bug damage on the front bumper, but that is getting rectified next week. :) The rest is perfect. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back