Any dyno tips or advice?

When will you be dynoing the truck. I'm going to off this week, and don't live to far from you. Let me know.

Will hopefully be doing it mid december unless the truck decides it wants more money spent on it beforehand and starts acting up.

Will hopefully be doing it mid december unless the truck decides it wants more money spent on it beforehand and starts acting up.

Sweet, I'm in the process of buttoning open mine the first part of the week, and hopefully have her running by the end of the week. I have a few honey do's have few to do in the middle.

Well it just figures...dyno day is set and now I'm missing 2lbs of boost. I swear this truck just wants to see how many things it can throw in my way before I give up. Gonna pull all the intake hoses and re-seat them and hopefully get my boost back. Pretty sure that is the problem since that's the only thing I messed with intake wise when I changed my radiator.

Anyway, the supplies I will be bringing to the dyno are: spare blower belt, engine oil, trans fluid, boost juice, belt dressing, spark plugs and a few hand tools to pull plugs, tighten hoses and belt tensioner.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back