Any Electronics Wholesalers or Retailers on here?

ChrisAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am trying to expand my business and start selling computers, flat screen TV's, MP3 players, etc. I am looking for a wholesaler to buy from. Any referral would be much appreciated. I am new to Retail product sales so I have no contacts in this business. I have always been in the loan business but times are changing and I need to find new sources of revenue. Thanks for any help guys. I just need to be pointed in the right direction.

I will talk to my guy this weekend and see if he can help you out, if you want?

What part of loan business? I'm swamped right now....turning business away. I want to hire more folks but waiting to see if this is just a freak wave or a whole set coming in now. (bad analogy I know)

Chuck B said:
What part of loan business? I'm swamped right now....turning business away. I want to hire more folks but waiting to see if this is just a freak wave or a whole set coming in now. (bad analogy I know)

I do car loans and signature loans. Business is okay right now but signature loans are being legislated to death lately and that is the majority of our revenue. I have a couple years to reinvent the business but time goes fast and I already feel under the gun. What loan business are you in?

ChrisAZ said:
I do car loans and signature loans. Business is okay right now but signature loans are being legislated to death lately and that is the majority of our revenue. I have a couple years to reinvent the business but time goes fast and I already feel under the gun. What loan business are you in?

I'm sorry... what is a "signature loan"? :confused: :eek:

A signature loan is basically a loan with no collateral and no credit required. They are high risk, high interest, and usually for less than $1,000.

ChrisAZ said:

Was in the standard residential new and refi but obviously that took a right turn awhile ago. That part of the business has picked up significantly however we didn't jump back on. Got into hard money side of the residential and light commercial. We have over 120 files in process and are in the middle of negotiating large batches of REO's.

Its good as my Radio business has slowed significantly. 70% of my business is state and local govt. With the financial mess Arizona and cities in the valley are heading into I'm looking at/for new customers. Direct business and Industry is the obvious and so far getting good feedback from Hotel and Resorts. Nothing like reinventing yourself X2!

On the lending side I'd be happy to put you in touch with the boss (wife) as she runs that side. You guys can discuss and see if there is a match. Area's we need help ranges from sourcing buyers, sourcing homes to purchase, qualifying buyers, negotiating with sellers and managing files preparing them for underwriting.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back