any golfers??

USAF-SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone here gets away from the 10's and golfs? Maybe we can get a few people to throw in a couple bucks and do a little SRT golf tournament at the gtg???

i dont play i hack. clubs havent been out of the closet for 3 years

USAF-SRT said:
Wondering if anyone here gets away from the 10's and golfs? Maybe we can get a few people to throw in a couple bucks and do a little SRT golf tournament at the gtg???

If you put your location on the profile, some of us may be able to answer this question a little more accurately.:D

One of my greatest joys is playing golf with my little guy.

P7100026_1_.JPG

that right there is great form...

straight left arm...bent at the wrist...head down, chin in the shoulder...

a little straight up on the stance...but what's he...12?

Shaggy said:
Of course I do, I work on one :D

What is your position on the golf course shaggy???

viperhauler said:
that right there is great form...

straight left arm...bent at the wrist...head down, chin in the shoulder...

a little straight up on the stance...but what's he...12?

He's 12. He doesn't hit 'em real long (yet) but hit's 'em pretty straight. He played in a league a couple of years ago (his first year playing) and finished in 2nd place overall. He's so competitive that he was pissed :argh: that he didn't take first place.

Don't get to play nearly as much as I would like or I used to play. Last time out was a few months back, but I did break 90 that time. And I will take that anytime.

i play for college id def be in to whoop so of u old bags around hahaha

I was Hoping to do the scramble during the PCB GTG but I live in Fort Walton beach if anyones close or knows a pretty good golf course in driving range for a some to meet at...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back