Any Laywers Here?

SilvrSRT10 said:
I'm still having a hard time figuring out why your insurance was involved and is going up. Shouldn't it be his insurance that settled things? I thought the insurance was tied to the driver and not the vehicle. If I wreck a rental, then it's my insurance that fixes things, right? You weren't even in the thing when it was wrecked. Is this another case of an insurance company seizing any opportunity to stick it to someone. I'd be asking questions if I were you.

Just had another thought. Was he even insured and was it your uninsured coverage that had to pay? Maybe that's what we're looking at.:dontknow: I'm not trying to poke you with a sharp stick. I just hate that this happened to you and now the insurance is adding insult to injury. Don't like seeing this happen to anyone.

no his insurance only overs his PIP because he did not have full coverage nor enough for the property damage, so we have to eat it in our insurance. and the vehicle is always covered on owners....

nycstev said:
Stan , What exactly happened to your truck? I Gather it was in the shop for some work and they test drove it and crashed it. But what happened to the
drive train? That blew simultaneously??:confused:

as far as we know drivetrain lived. i can drive it now that i put a control arm and my spare 20"s on it. seems ok and drives straight.

and the "shop" turns out to not be legit. it looks legit, but isnt...... and i am using that to get a new one....... HOPEFULLY

and it was in for paint on the front bumper, and unless you know of shops that test drive at 1 am to the strip bar then try showing off drunk for the strippers then no he was not test driving it lol

Stanimal said:
as far as we know drivetrain lived. i can drive it now that i put a control arm and my spare 20"s on it. seems ok and drives straight.

and the "shop" turns out to not be legit. it looks legit, but isnt...... and i am using that to get a new one....... HOPEFULLY

and it was in for paint on the front bumper, and unless you know of shops that test drive at 1 am to the strip bar then try showing off drunk for the strippers then no he was not test driving it lol

Sue them in civil court for damages etc.....

D

I'd still charge the dude with taking w/o owner's consent and let the judge order the restitution in full including the mods...best way to get 100% of your money back. Oh, Stan, BTW its a no go for the track for me if ya didnt already know..lol That double shift took a lot out of me, even worse since i flew back from South Beach Wednesday:D

Stanimal said:
thanks brad but i wont get a QC and i have found rc's a lot cheaper than 27k :D. im looking to get marc's in a bad way, and hope he comes on soon to talk....

I think Ryan said it might go in the high teens or low twenty's. But if you're looking for a RC then thats different.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back