Any new jersey guys on here???

sounds good and on Tuesday nights their is a good car show in Staten Island right over the outer bridge.

Yes we are going . I may ride with my boy though my truck is in body shop getting fender painted . When they tinted my headlights the guy dropped the tape dispenser on it and chipped the paint off . So i dont know if im getting it today or 2mar . He said the end of the week . .. Go to NJMOPARGROUP.COM They are the car club they always have meets , track nights , and car shows . Its pretty cool something to do you know .

Anyone near the fort dix area that can help me out . I'm getting my truck back tomorrow and have a shit load of parts to put on before Friday.

Are you guys headed to millburn tonight

Last edited:
I'm also in South Jersey, about 45 Mins. from Jamesburg. Why don't we pick a spot in Central Jersey and get together. Somewhere near the NJTP that way nobody will be more than an hour or so from the meeting place. There is a place called The Hamilton Market Place that isn't far from the TP, I-195 and I-295. Just an idea but it would be nice to get together.

Well i was wondering because i got myself in a pickle, i work 12 hr shifts and i got off one morning and got on ebay and found this boat ministry site that people donate their old boats to for childrens charity and i placed a stupid low bid on an old boat and won it, well i didnt realize it was in nj, sleep deprivation stupidity,,,,lol but the guy has the boat sitting in street in front of his house and i was wondering if anyone would mind getting it out of his way and park it at their place for a week or two till i can get the time off to travel there and pick it up, i paid for it already and would hate to lose it, i didnt want to back out on the deal since it looks bad and because it was for charity...:toilet:

I really hope someone helped Scott out, since he did it for a charity reason, not a gtg:eek:

Honestly NJ is not like where you guys are from we dont have quater mile driveways and barns . If i could have i would have trust me . There is no where to keep it stored

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back