any reputable shops in AZ or San Diego area

VIPERTRUK

Reaction score
I want to bring my truck to be looked at but dont know any performance shops here in AZ. I Just moved to Yuma AZ a few months ago from South Carolina. San diego is closer to me than phoenix but im willing to travel to go to a dyno and get it checked out! thanks in advance

just want to check the clunk in the rear end and get it dynoed. I checked the tranny fluid and is more of a cranberry color than the normal red. I am going to change the tranny fluid and filter soon along with the plugs.

basically i want to get it dynoed, make sure the tranny is good and the engine is good to go before i start making modifications to it.

went to my local dealership where they have 4 vipers for sale and asked for a viper tech and they all looked at me like i was crazy. 4 salesman and 20 minutes later they came back and told me they dont have a viper tech in that dealership. They kept trying to sell me a v6 magnum, talking about it was better on gas that my truck. i laughed and walked of.

I live 30 miles north of San Diego. Tried a few Viper shops.

DC Performance in LA is the only place I'd take my truck except for piddlyass shit...

PM Patrick..... I'll bet he can hook you up in East County/ San Diego....

D

Last edited:
check Gordie's speed shop in yuma about a dyno to use. there good peeps but it has been over 10 years since i have been there

DC Performance is the shop to take it too. I live 2 miles from them and have had my trucks services and repaired thru them. There is no substitute for DC Performance in LA or the West Coast for that matter. Talk to Dan Cragin.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back