Any tips?

ViperCLKGTR

Reaction score
Before it gets cold I'm going to replace my OEM seat warmers in my '06. From what I've been told it's not difficult it's just time consuming because you have to completely dismantle the seat. Looks like as soon as you finish with the dismantling you undo the clips and unzip the cover. Has anyone else taken the covers off? Anything to avoid? Prep tips?

Before it gets cold I'm going to replace my OEM seat warmers in my '06. From what I've been told it's not difficult it's just time consuming because you have to completely dismantle the seat. Looks like as soon as you finish with the dismantling you undo the clips and unzip the cover. Has anyone else taken the covers off? Anything to avoid? Prep tips?

Where did you get the replacement? Mine went bad.

get in & drive, would be my suggestion:burnout::burnout:

seat warmers,HFS:dontknow:

Damn... I wish my truck had heated seats.... In the cool weather I love windows down and heated seats on.

my truck doesnt have fancy things like seat warmers, and spaceship radios, and all these other futuristic doo dads you little whippersnappers have. I do have a bacon scented air freshener tho.

yhst-54334793715728_2269_207499397.jpg

:beer:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back