Anybody going to the SRT Experience at Laguna Seca?

NorCal SRT-10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks like I may be there next month. Just wondering if any other members are going to be there.

Here is a quick excerpt from the site:
If you are an SRT owner whose vehicle was built AFTER April 1, 2005, you will not be required to enter credit card information for yourself. This offer is good for one year from the date of purchase. The Track Experience cost is included in the cost of your car (U.S. spec vehicles only). This offer is good for one owner per VIN and lease vehicles are included in this offer. However, if you are registering either a driving or non-driving guest, credit card information will be required for their registrations.

If you are an SRT owner whose vehicle was built BEFORE April 1, 2005, you will be required to enter credit card information for yourself and any guests you register.

Here is the link to the site:
https://secure.srttrackexperience.com/srt/registration/MainRegistrationForm.jsp

It is $500 to play. Unless your VIN has not been used before. Mine hasn't so I get to go for free! The cost of the SRT Track Experience was factored into the cost of the SRT vehicles built and sold after 05. So one trip is already paid for. If it wasn't used, you can use it. Call your friends with other SRTs and ask if you can use their VIN if they can't make it.

I tried to do this when I first purchased my truck and I was told that I could not get the track experience for free because technically I did not buy my truck new, it was a left over.... Because I purchased it in '06.... What crap

dead end cruiser said:
I tried to do this when I first purchased my truck and I was told that I could not get the track experience for free because technically I did not buy my truck new, it was a left over.... Because I purchased it in '06.... What crap

It does not matter how you bought it. The only thing that matters is if the vin was used prior to you owning the truck. If not your all good. Check on the SRT website and it will let you know.

dead end cruiser said:

Both the 2005 I owned and the 2006 I now have were bought used. I went to the track free twice. Doesnt matter if the vehicle is used as long as the original owner never used the ticket and you go within the afore-mentioned time frame..

So I entered my VIN and went through all that jazz, decided to read more into it.... It doesn't seem as exciting as it used to be.... No drifting and No driving Vipers?

dead end cruiser said:
So I entered my VIN and went through all that jazz, decided to read more into it.... It doesn't seem as exciting as it used to be.... No drifting and No driving Vipers?

I think that the closest you get to a Viper is riding shotgun while a driver takes you around the track.

NorCal SRT-10 said:
I think that the closest you get to a Viper is riding shotgun while a driver takes you around the track.
What fun is that? I wanna show them how to drive a viper, maybe i should go and just ask for a job instead lol

dead end cruiser said:
What fun is that? I wanna show them how to drive a viper, maybe i should go and just ask for a job instead lol

Go for it! I don't really care. I don't think I even fit in the damn Viper. I wish they'd let me ride the Tomahawk. That'd be nice!

NorCal SRT-10 said:
Go for it! I don't really care. I don't think I even fit in the damn Viper. I wish they'd let me ride the Tomahawk. That'd be nice!
Can you fit on that R1? I'd imagine if you can get that thing to move you would do fine in a viper lol :rock:

dead end cruiser said:
Can you fit on that R1? I'd imagine if you can get that thing to move you would do fine in a viper lol :rock:

I barely fit on my R1. I feel fine, but I look like a bear on a tricycle. I've never actually tried to sit in a Viper. I just assume it's tight in there.

Looks like I won't be going to the SRT Track Experience after all. They need to see my original window sticker to prove that the event was part of the truck's price. Here's what they wrote me:
"Without a copy of the Monroney Label showing that the SRT Track Experience was included in the price of your truck you would not be eligible to participate for free.

In addition to that Vehicles purchased before 4/1/07 have 2 years from date of purchase, Vehicles purchased after 4/1/07 have one year from date of purchase."

NorCal SRT-10 said:
Looks like I won't be going to the SRT Track Experience after all. They need to see my original window sticker to prove that the event was part of the truck's price. Here's what they wrote me:
"Without a copy of the Monroney Label showing that the SRT Track Experience was included in the price of your truck you would not be eligible to participate for free.

In addition to that Vehicles purchased before 4/1/07 have 2 years from date of purchase, Vehicles purchased after 4/1/07 have one year from date of purchase."

Yeah I kinda figured there was all that BS, That is pretty much when they told me I couldn't go. I wonder if that is why I couldn't my window sticker, because they used it to do the track experience them selves.:mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back