Anybody going to the SRT Experience at Laguna Seca?

Well I went to the Daytona SRT Track Experience and YES there was Viper Driving. Small little road course set up with orange cones.. Got to drift (more of a power slide) out of the last curve before the "Panic Stop" Box. One Lap slow with instructor as co-pilot, one wide open with co-pilot and then the demo with instructor as driver and riding as co-pilot.

Also had over an hour at the 1/8 mile drag strip. As many trips down and you coud do in any SRT you wanted (except the Viper).

AutoCross course in the SRT-4, 3 laps and then a Relay with everyones time as a total.

Big Infield Road Course for an hour as many laps and as many cars as you can do... Finishing off with Instructor driving and you as Co-Pilot....

All in All one of the Best Days I have had in a while.... :)

One thing to know... The same people handle the Richard Petty Driving Experience and usually have that going on the same weekend... I did the SRT on Saturday and Richard Petty on Sunday...

24 Laps at Daytona... That is when I found out that there is One Leve Above Cool... :D

Da1Chief said:
Well I went to the Daytona SRT Track Experience and YES there was Viper Driving. Small little road course set up with orange cones.. Got to drift (more of a power slide) out of the last curve before the "Panic Stop" Box. One Lap slow with instructor as co-pilot, one wide open with co-pilot and then the demo with instructor as driver and riding as co-pilot.

Also had over an hour at the 1/8 mile drag strip. As many trips down and you coud do in any SRT you wanted (except the Viper).

AutoCross course in the SRT-4, 3 laps and then a Relay with everyones time as a total.

Big Infield Road Course for an hour as many laps and as many cars as you can do... Finishing off with Instructor driving and you as Co-Pilot....

All in All one of the Best Days I have had in a while.... :)

One thing to know... The same people handle the Richard Petty Driving Experience and usually have that going on the same weekend... I did the SRT on Saturday and Richard Petty on Sunday...

24 Laps at Daytona... That is when I found out that there is One Leve Above Cool... :D

Sounds Awesome! Now I really feel like shit for not being able to go:mad:

NorCal SRT-10 said:
Looks like I won't be going to the SRT Track Experience after all. They need to see my original window sticker to prove that the event was part of the truck's price. Here's what they wrote me:
"Without a copy of the Monroney Label showing that the SRT Track Experience was included in the price of your truck you would not be eligible to participate for free.

In addition to that Vehicles purchased before 4/1/07 have 2 years from date of purchase, Vehicles purchased after 4/1/07 have one year from date of purchase."

Need to see your window sticker??..I never had to do this with 3 SRT vehicles....2 of them used..That makes no sense...they use the serial # to verify......you can go to your dealer and they can print out a build sheet including the SRT option using your VIN...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back