Anybody Have a Car Show Fact Sheet for Our Trucks?

MRXSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm entering my truck in a local (small) car show in a couple of weeks and I was wondering if anybody out there had a fact sheet that I could use/modify?

I don't usually do shows but this show is a benefit in support of a local Senior Services group. My truck is not really show quality but they asked me if I would show it because most folks don't see Ram SRT-10s everyday (or even know they exist).

Also any quick suggestions on how to make a daily driver look decent for a show would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for the help!

Cheers,
Mark

Wash, Wax, always helps. But if you don't have time, use a bottle of quick detailer to shine her up nice, ICE detailer is my choice due to it can be put on pretty much everything to shine it up. Engine/Rims/Dash quick spray and whipe off. As for a fact sheet just type something up, mines personal to the truck (not the general 505 stats) but I havent even finished it yet. If you really wanna get how cheezy buy a cheap frame and print out your newly typed sheet and put it in it.

As long as the truck is clean, any SRT-10 is show quality! :rock:
I think several of us, including myself, have won a trophy or two. I took one home after having only 20 mins to do a quick cleaning job on mine.:D

As for the info sheet, do you have the window sticker? I laminated mine and used that.

If you want a good idea go to dodgevipertrucks.com and look at his
2005 spec sheet and take some lines of that...It has pretty much
all the info you need...Good luck with your show,but these trucks
are friggin killer so don't worry...:D

Steve at SLH Motorsports will make you a real professional one at a very low price that you will be proud of. He does great work and is fast and very reasonable.:rock: :rock: :rock:

For clean up, the easy way is to just take it to a good detailing shop.

If you want to clean it yourself, wash and wax the exterior, shampoo clean the carpet and mats, using a vinyl cleaner, clean all interior surfaces & apply Meguiars interior detailing/dress product, clean and wax door jambs, clean and remove the crud build up on the hinges and don't forget the tail gate and hood areas, clean engine/bay components -- becareful with water spray here. Armor-all is your friend for shining up the OEM air box and all the hoses. Wash exposed frame rails, paint them as need.

For the spec sheet, others here have given really good responses. Also, if you want the "cutesy show touch", pose a stuffed animal with the vehicle. I bought a large green stuffed snake at Toys R Us. It's coiled and poses nicely on top of the engine or in the interior.

Good luck on the show.

Thanks

:) Wow! Great suggestions! :rock:

Thanks for the detailing suggestions - hinges and tailgate area - I would have bypassed those. I am planning to do the detailing myself so I'll look for the ICE detailer and the Meguire's products.

04 SRT 10 - thanks for the pointer to the SRT-10 data. That is exactly what I was hoping for and it is a good format to work from.

I will check with SLH Motorsports and HAZMAN to see about building a permanent fact poster.

Trophy Winner!

Well folks - I came in third in the late model category. I am pleased since my SRT is a daily driver. First was a brand new Challenger SRT-8, second was a 99 prowler. ALL MOPAR top three!!!! :D

I did not have time to do the detailing like I wanted to since my Mom was hospitalized from Sunday to Thursday the week before the show. My rims and calipers looked like crap. :argh:

Steve - If you read this, there were a lot of folks that liked the sign you made. It really brought quite a few more people over to look at what was lurking under the hood! :burnout: Props to SLH Motorsports - you guys are awesome! :)

Thanks again for all of your suggestions and support. This place rocks! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back