Anybody heard of this truck before?

Nope. If he isn't full of crap that would be pretty neat. Seems like a 2500 that someone modded. Who knows tho.

I would bet it was dealer modded, not a factory one-off.

I agree with Oldcolt and Moparviper,I find it EXTREAMLY hard to believe that Dodge would make a 1 only in Canada and zero in the US,It was either dealerbuilt or this this guy is a big time BSer looking for a sucker!!!
Get the vin and take it to a dealership to find out the specs,then you would know!

It somebody being a douche. It's probably somebody he doesn't like, and he posted an ad up on kijiji for it. Either that or he's just being an idiot, as I've never seen a truck come from the factory with stacks, nevermind Rollin' coal like it was in the pictures. 700rwhp, from the factory would be a stretch as well, considering the 5.9 cummins only made 325hp and 610ft/lbs. My good friend owns a 98 and he has tons of mods to it and it wouldn't put out near that amount of power. My best guess is this is a joke.

I emailed him asking if he has any paperwork or backing on the "4000". I'll let you's know if he comes back with anything

It somebody being a douche. It's probably somebody he doesn't like, and he posted an ad up on kijiji for it. Either that or he's just being an idiot, as I've never seen a truck come from the factory with stacks, nevermind Rollin' coal like it was in the pictures. 700rwhp, from the factory would be a stretch as well, considering the 5.9 cummins only made 325hp and 610ft/lbs. My good friend owns a 98 and he has tons of mods to it and it wouldn't put out near that amount of power. My best guess is this is a joke.

I agree with ya DallasSRT10,after thinking awhile on it,theres no way Dodge would ever produce a 700HP diesel truck,heck they wont even do another 500HP one again!!

PM sent to ya too Dallas

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back