anybody located near iowa?

DodgeCTDpower

Reaction score
hey im new to the forum and have been searchin here the past couple days gathering up info and what not. im interested in buying one of these trucks. specifically a 06 regular cab. but i def wana test drive one or atleast ride in one before i drive far away if i have to to buy one lol. i live in NE iowa and havent really found much forsale around me.. im basically askin if like maybe someone lives failry close to me that i can come check out ur truck and ride in it? it doesnt have to be for sale neccessarily but i just wana ride in someones to get a feel for it. any regular cab truck with the six speed is what im after. sry no quad cabs lol so any help thanks, Jed

Welcome to the forum:rock: -----Where is Iowa:D

I'm sure someone with a truck is within 100 miles of that place and will chime in soon....

hey iowa's a nice place aight lol yea im willing to drive a couple hours even to check out one of these trucks in person.. i have a 2007 cummins right now with exhaust n chip etc but i really like the viper trucks... i dont use mine to pull anything so i figured i might as well buy a srt 10 bc they look awesome and look fun as hell to drive. maybe a lil spendy for mods tho :/ but thats the nature of the game.

yea im willing to drive a couple hours just to check one of these trucks out in person. they looks so fun to drive! i have a 2007 6.7L cummins right now with exhaust n chip etc, but wheres the pizzaz? lol a viper truck just looks so cool.. maybe a lil spendy for mods :/ but i guess diesels can be too. if i buy im hopin for high 12's with bolt ons, is this possible?

we shoot anyone from Iowa,,,just kidding hell if i was close i would give ya ride ,,,if nothing else just to scare ya lol,,,hopefully someone will step up ;)

yea im willing to drive a couple hours to ride in one of these kick ace trucks.. theres gotta be someone near iowa on here.....:dontknow:

it seems like everybodys from florida or california :hmmmm2: lol theres gotta be someone with a reg cab srt 10 somewhere around iowa.. i mean this is like the premier website for srt10's right? so i should be able to find someone.. i just wana ride in one for pete sake lol

DodgeCTDpower said:
it seems like everybodys from florida or california :hmmmm2: lol theres gotta be someone with a reg cab srt 10 somewhere around iowa.. i mean this is like the premier website for srt10's right? so i should be able to find someone.. i just wana ride in one for pete sake lol
Come on guys, someone needs to give him a ride:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

DodgeCTDpower said:
We can drive are trucks all year down here.:D :D

Not sure where you are located in North Eastern Iowa but I live in St. Paul MN I am surprised that there are not any members in Iowa though

Check the registry and see who has one in Iowa... Might help.

We have at least two members in Iowa. One of the young guys at Evansville was from there. HEY ROY, what was his name??

cmon guys iowa's a nice place lol i talked to Whataguy83 from st paul and thats about 2 1/2 hours from me. i could venture on up there if all else fails and check his truck out, it sounds pretty bitchin. but iffen there's someone closer let me know :)

There is a possibility of me driving through Iowa sometime in late Aug early Sep. Gonna be back from Iraq for a couple weeks and if I can get through the AZ Supreme Court quick enough, gonna try and surprise the parents back in Wisconsin. AZ calling me into court because I might be a daddy and the mom is suspected of child abuse, gotta do paternity tests and all that fun stuff

I am near Cedar Rapids. There are two other SRT-10's in the area. One other black one that might be for sale and a silver one. You are welcome to check mine out.

-Muzzy

DodgeCTDpower said:
hey im new to the forum and have been searchin here the past couple days gathering up info and what not. im interested in buying one of these trucks. specifically a 06 regular cab. but i def wana test drive one or atleast ride in one before i drive far away if i have to to buy one lol. i live in NE iowa and havent really found much forsale around me.. im basically askin if like maybe someone lives failry close to me that i can come check out ur truck and ride in it? it doesnt have to be for sale neccessarily but i just wana ride in someones to get a feel for it. any regular cab truck with the six speed is what im after. sry no quad cabs lol so any help thanks, Jed

You should've hollered ealier when I went up to Iowa to pick up my new toy !!!It's a QC, not an RC,but still a lot of fun !!!:rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Hey Muzzy, were you in Evansville at Boomers GTG???

Sorry no. That was Bill (Devildog2). Though we are both Marines, so I could understand the confusion :D

-Muzzy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back