Anyone else feeling sick/flu

K-80-123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am usually very healthy with no problems and take very little medicine...but I got this flu and it moved into my chest...had to go to the doc's office....now I am on antibiotics and steroids and a expectorant....I feel like crap.....just wondering if anyone else is struggling?

Walt

had it:( sucked, I usually get in once a year, then no more, surprisingly with as many people I deal with thru so many places;)

I'm too big an asshole......

Sickness usually stays away from me cuz I'm a corrupting influence.....

Feel better soon, big guy.............

D

A banana a day, keeps the flu away.:D

We have a lot of people sick at work. Yes, I said at work. I guess they figure they are to important to miss work, or they just want to share. Bastards.

It's going around GA too. Adults with the Flu and kids with a stomach Virus.

Silverback said:
A banana a day, keeps the flu away.:D

We have a lot of people sick at work. Yes, I said at work. I guess they figure they are to important to miss work, or they just want to share. Bastards.

That is one of my BIGGEST peeves!! If you are sick, stay home, PLEASE.

If my office, there are several people who brag that they "never miss a day". Yes, and by them NOT missing a day, I have probably missed weeks.

I caught it from a silicone valley colleague last week. Woke up Monday and it felt like a truck was on my chest, very tight. It's now loosened up but my nose is running off my face and I can hardly breathe. It's a nice reminder of what winter is like in Canada. This is the worst one I've had in recent memory though.

Client came to my office Tuesday and while he was shaking my hand he was apologizing for being late....he was up all night with his wife and 2 children throwing up due to a stomach virus...:mad:

My doc says that there is a new strain of the flu going around this year...and if you've had a flu shot, it probably won't help with this one.....:(

Have had a scratchy throat the past few days but now I'm sneezing and blowing my nose. I am hoping it's just allergies. I saw yellow pollen on a black car the other day. In February. Been atypically warm here lately and I'm not complaining.

K-80-123 said:
I am usually very healthy with no problems and take very little medicine...but I got this flu and it moved into my chest...had to go to the doc's office....now I am on antibiotics and steroids and a expectorant....I feel like crap.....just wondering if anyone else is struggling?

Walt

Has not been a big flu season (here) this year...hope it finishes that way too.:dontknow:
Get Well Soon Walt.:nurse:

my solution has always been 1 shot of everclear every time i start feeling sick.. that stuff kills everything.. wouldn't you know it i run out of everclear and i just got sick ran out about 2 weeks ago lol. hope you get to feeling better :)

That flu is going all over Boulder, CO and the University of Colorado. My wife's had it now for 2 weeks and is now starting to feel better. I've had it a week and still feel like shit.

Well the doc gave me some antibiotics and the package you take 7 the first day then 6, 5,4,3 and so on till you take one the last day...just got up after taking the first day and wow I feel much better....that stuff works....I think it's called a z-pac......amazes me what medicine can do.

My parents had it.. girlfriend has it now (either that or she picked up an STD at college...) .. staying away from her for a while..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back