Anyone Ever Flow Test Their Injectors?

rreinicherr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I race Mercury two cycle V6 outboards and we always have our injctors flowed. Then they get adjusted so they all flow the same. Stock injectors are not all the same in our application. It is a pretty big deal. The stock injectors can vary a lot.

I was wondering how accurate these truck injectors are?

Are the 06 injectors any different than the 05 stock injectors?

I may have my injectors or get a new set and have them flowed and tuned. I may have to use the boat guru.

THANKS!

not sure if you could adjust each injector all done by the pcm on how much the injector will flow.

I also ordered a new set flow matched.

rreinicherr said:
I race Mercury two cycle V6 outboards and we always have our injctors flowed. Then they get adjusted so they all flow the same. Stock injectors are not all the same in our application. It is a pretty big deal. The stock injectors can vary a lot.

I was wondering how accurate these truck injectors are?

Are the 06 injectors any different than the 05 stock injectors?

I may have my injectors or get a new set and have them flowed and tuned. I may have to use the boat guru.

THANKS!

17% variance on my '05 but I don't know anyone else that has done it, so is this good, bad or normal?
As a crude fix, I put the rich ones furthest away from the pressure source.

Last edited:
Damn, that is a good idea, never reallt thought about it. I'll check into getting me a set of matched ones, where are you guys getting yours?

BIG NANA said:
Damn, that is a good idea, never reallt thought about it. I'll check into getting me a set of matched ones, where are you guys getting yours?

ONLY at home!:)

Stinker

Sent you a PM. I want to get some flow matched injectors!

THANKS!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back