Anyone have a used stock Hurst?

Viper Beau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I snapped my stock Hurst shifter at the base through one of the holding bolts. The dealer said they don't have any new ones in the entire country. I can't afford an aftermarket one right now but wanted to see if any of you have a spare they could sell me and ship next week asap. Right now I have to shift with the little nub sticking up from the floor pan. Not good!

Hey Jack, then I can bring you mine to replenish your stock. LOL.. I have a complete one wrapped in plastic sitting in my gEE-rauge.

Hey Beau, Got your PM, ship Monday. You would not believe the help from the guys on this forum. Between Mark, Eddie and Stinker my truck will be running again pretty quick.

FATJACK said:
PM me your address, will send you complete shifter no charge, glad to help.
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Thats the kind of thing that puts a smile on your face!
I have one I could have gotten out as well but I am :slug:

:rock: :congrats: yall are some dam good old guys on this site :congrats: :rock:

Well crap! I can't find the base to my Hurst shifter but Mark (GriffsSRT) has a base and I have the lever and between us we will still UPS the complete shifter out Monday.:rock: :rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Hey Beau, Got your PM, ship Monday. You would not believe the help from the guys on this forum. Between Mark, Eddie and Stinker my truck will be running again pretty quick.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

:D
216952.jpg
216953.jpg

Quick

See how things work at this place?

There is no place, like this place.

Bill.

Yeah I have a complete stock Hurst shifter wrapped in plastic that I'm not doing anything with. It was never beat on since I was driving her all slow and easy when I first got her. In fact I still drive her slow and easy. Anyway, the shifter is available if anyone needs it.

Jack, I think I've got your stock base. It's was attached to that short stick I ran for a few weeks. . . .

Roz-SRT said:
Jack, I think I've got your stock base. It's was attached to that short stick I ran for a few weeks. . . .
I looked all over my well organized garage for that damned thing, I could not imagine what I had done with it. Save it, we may need to send it to Nelson.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back