Anyone have any Good... or Bad '06 TIPM's?

Final GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As the title implies, we are looking into remanufacturing the TIPM's for the 2006's. As everyone knows, they have been hard to get for a while, but now even we are sold out of good ones. As such, an impending market supply problem is on the horizon.

That said, if anyone has any laying around, either Good or Damaged, let me know what you have. The more we have available for Remanufacture, the better case it makes to do so.

I believe lightningraper looked into this already. Maybe he has some insight.

Last edited:
Agreed. And there is only one person to blame for that.

Hahaha, I left cause the filthy mouth children never grew up---they still lurk. Once in a blue moon will I drop by to see if there is any useful info---usually is but not from the same little kids with nothing to do but badmouth others. Always wondered how their home life was getting along considering their IQ.

See ya in a month of two.

Hahaha, I left cause the filthy mouth children never grew up---they still lurk. Once in a blue moon will I drop by to see if there is any useful info---usually is but not from the same little kids with nothing to do but badmouth others. Always wondered how their home life was getting along considering their IQ.

See ya in a month of two.

I was gonna say Mark Zuckerberg but if you insist. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back