Anyone know anything about this truck?

WearyMicrobe said:
My job is to beat DNA into E.coli and make them produce drugs and then kill themselves through overwork. hence Weary Microbe
Very cool thanks.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

andrew heywood said:
quanto....?

make an offer?

full stock or not?

i got the ballenger's headers with mid and all!

or if you want it full stock.
all the work was done at DC!

Is it just me, or does the splitter at the bottom of the front air dam look "bent up"? I realize it is not metal, however does not look right to me.

Any comments?

That truck seems to have every option except rear sliding window. The front air dam does seem to be jacked up. That's probable a 1k fix right there. I would throw 28k at him.

I'm about to head down to San Diego and take a look at this truck. I'm going to shoot for $28k. Wish me luck.

xlrashn said:
Is it just me, or does the splitter at the bottom of the front air dam look "bent up"? I realize it is not metal, however does not look right to me.

Any comments?

Maybe from the REPO? Chains pulling upward?:dontknow:

WearyMicrobe said:
I am out of the office today taking a mental holiday if you need any help or a lift somewhere just give me a PM.

There is also a 05 QC listed on Craigslist. I am going out to take a look at it as the wife is fixated on a QC over a RC. Here is the listing they want ~25-26K is what I have heard.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/ctd/1090899830.html

Quoting myself but the above truck is a pile, it does have full headers exhaust and intake, plus some programming chip, 26K miles give or take, but the motor is ticking and the driver front rotor is chewed up all to hell and is knocking the caliper around. The rims are bad, the fronts been hit several times, there are major dents in the radiator and rock chips everywhere.

Thanks for the offer Weary. I actually flew down with some family so we went sight seeing and all that sh*t.

I did get the truck though. The only issue I had was that front bumper. It is bent to shit down below.:mad: Maybe it was the REPO chains,:dontknow: who knows. It's still solid as hell though, and everything else is CLEAN! I picked it up for $28k.
One other thing I didn't know about these 10s, are the motors supposed to sound like work trucks?:confused: I heard the V-10 was noisy, but I had never heard it in person before.
The truck ran like a champ the 450 miles home. I had a couple of guys wanting to run on the long drive up CA 5, but I was a grown man and just ignored their attempts to get me to run em. :D

Anyone know where I can get a new front bumper cover? Maybe even painted?

Attachments

• vtcoa1.jpg
    vtcoa1.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 26
  • vtcoa2.jpg
    vtcoa2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
NorCal SRT-10 said:
Thanks for the offer Weary. I actually flew down with some family so we went sight seeing and all that sh*t.

I did get the truck though. The only issue I had was that front bumper. It is bent to shit down below.:mad: Maybe it was the REPO chains,:dontknow: who knows. It's still solid as hell though, and everything else is CLEAN! I picked it up for $28k.
One other thing I didn't know about these 10s, are the motors supposed to sound like work trucks?:confused: I heard the V-10 was noisy, but I had never heard it in person before.
The truck ran like a champ the 450 miles home. I had a couple of guys wanting to run on the long drive up CA 5, but I was a grown man and just ignored their attempts to get me to run em. :D

Anyone know where I can get a new front bumper cover? Maybe even painted?

Sweet! nice choice in rides!:rock: The Night Runners are nice,Congrats:congrats:

Good to hear that you got it, glad that I could help a little bit. The three or four that I have driven have been really loud.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back