Anyone know anything about this truck?

TeamSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
never seen it, nothing special about it besides it being inferno red which is my favorite color hands down! But the interior carpet looks really dirty and they tried to clean it....

never seen it, nothing special about it besides it being inferno red which is my favorite color hands down! But the interior carpet looks really dirty and they tried to clean it....

Yea, looks like it had a cleaning.
Also agree with you on the rims and exhaust. Not sure what they were thinking. :dontknow:

they dont have pictures of the engine bay, not even on their official website, so i sent an email asking about getting some pictures

X2 inferno red is dope.

Inferno is nice,for the exhaust all you would probably have to change is the tail section from the muffler back, and the wheels are a lil rude!

I would definitely make the trip and go see it in person if your serious about buying it....pictures can hide alot

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back