Anyone know Paul Wielk AKA ( CTSRT10) phone# or how to get in touch?

who you tryin to kid?
you two are butt buddies.
he puts on his pretend uniform and butt rams you.
how many times did you stick up for him?

eat a dick bitch, I never even talked to the guy, you ugly troll.

why don't you get your info correct before you open your mouth. damn why cant you go away from here.

eat a dick bitch, I never even talked to the guy, you ugly troll.

why don't you get your info correct before you open your mouth. damn why cant you go away from here.

Ooooooh, You're sexy when you talk like that. :D

Ooooooh, You're sexy when you talk like that. :D

haha I try my best for you :D

But for real, I never even spoke a word to this dude, and he always has something stupid to say.

to be honest, if it was my trans & sold the truck , I would of gave the trans away for free to someone who did need it.

Thanks for the updates guys. Scoobert, thanks for your knowledge and findings. Somehow or another he'll turn up or I'll find him. Maybe the CT State Patrol will find him.

Recent findings from a forum member. Thanks for your findings,bud.

"Ironically Paul was suspected of stealing brand new jeep grand cherokee wheels off cars on the lot and vandalizing the vehicles. Shortly after it all went down he stopped coming in to work. I do believe he currently works as a repo tow truck driver in milford CT. He is definitely not a cop, but I remember him thinking he was driving his crown vic with limo tints. He worked in our parts department. I feel sorry for whoever purchased his viper truck when he sold it...he beat the the shit out of it constantly. I could see how the transmission was broken, he drove it like he stole it...possibly did..lol."

can there be that many repo co's in milford?
call the local pd and ask who the local repo guys are.
does the tranny have a vin on it? could it be stolen?

Damn, you in Milford aready Scoob? I'm researching and trying to locate him. Really do wonder if he's still at that Dodge dealership and he's having his buddy there act like he got fired so we would leave him alone and he not get busted.

you have 30 min to tell me where he works.

Go by that Dodge house and ask some workers in the back, I'm sure somebody knows his ass. The people upfont never know shit, haven't you ever seen a cop movie, the uneducated low lifes always have the answers,lol. Its a joke, nobody start getting pissed at me. :D

Just go to the Dodge place and ask questions, act like your trying to find him to buy a part.

According to Facebook and one of his nephews he is in New Haven? I messages a few family
Members of his. We will see if that gets him going.

ok, let me know, i can come back on the beemer if i need to,

what you need to do is print his photos from facebook. all his posts from here, place them in an envelope and wait. if not paid, send to CSP. with a letter explaining his impersonation of a cop.
the crown vic he owns with antennas will seal the deal.

I have pics of him,PMs, email from his former employer, and few more bits of useful info. He can't erase the threads here although I'm sure that's what he's been on recently to try and do.

ok, let me know, i can come back on the beemer if i need to,

what you need to do is print his photos from facebook. all his posts from here, place them in an envelope and wait. if not paid, send to CSP. with a letter explaining his impersonation of a cop.
the crown vic he owns with antennas will seal the deal.

not a bad idea.

I would just keep on his ass on Facebook and everywhere else you find him till he pays up.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back