Anyone know Paul Wielk AKA ( CTSRT10) phone# or how to get in touch?

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
I know NYCSTEVE can get in contact with him, but are there any others that know his phone #? I really need to get in contact with him about an item purchased from him.:dontknow:

Time to bump this! I've given Paul wayyy to long to man up and do what's right. Long story short, he scammed me and the entire VTCOA!
He screwed me out of close to $1k on a used tranny and shipping from CT. The tranny had no 5th,6th or Rev and he swore it was legit and in 100% working order!
He also claimed to be a CT trooper which gave me false trust in him being good to deal with. Took most all of us for fools!
I have some down time from the surgery and figured it's a good time to warn others and attempt to get my money back!
Whatcha say Paul?:mad:

"Recipients: ctsrt10
03-18-2011, 12:42 PM

VENOMOUS1
VIPER POWERED
Member #10675
tranny
Hey bud, hope you get this message. I am having issues with the tranny I bought from you. It has NO fifth gear and 6th has a nice grind. 1-4 and reverse are great? I had asked you when I bought it if all worked correctly and you assured me it did. Now I have installed it and will have to remove it again to have it repaired. Please let me know what you are willing to do to help with repairs. I understand it was used and sold as it was, but I was also assured everything worked. Please get in touch with me ASAP.
Thanks,
Scott"

Last edited:
I thought there was another thread where this got worked out? I'm sorry to hear about being scammed man. Good luck with the pursuit!

I thought there was another thread where this got worked out? I'm sorry to hear about being scammed man. Good luck with the pursuit!

Well I thought it had been worked out. He said he'd make it right and to please remove the post bashing him as a fake. He was worried about his parts counter job at Dodge in Wallingford CT.
I,again, took his word he would square up " on his next bonus check"
I never heard from him again and either changed his # or just acts like a new owner of his old phone number. He's a scam artist for sure.
Posted a "good bye" vid of him roasting the tires around 2 blocks before selling it. Probably on the same shot tranny he sold me :(

Disregard....turned out to be an old coworkers youtube channel.

Last edited:
i will be delivering to milford ct next week :p
you sure he doesnt work at dodge? has he ever?
see the pic of the crown vic? lol

What the hell Dom, you got a shitload of spare time at work to track people down. Remind me never to owe you money, lol.

lol, he got his ass kicked.
ito Castignoli, Counsel for the Claimant. - Mr. Wielk was a student at Platt Vocational Technical School in Milford. On that day, which was the second day of school that year, he was attacked in the school corridor by another student. It's interesting to note that Platt Vocational Technical School had made elaborate precautions to have hall monitors and to prevent this type of behavior. There was supposed to be a hall monitor virtually on the exact spot where he was attacked in the school corridor, however there was no one there. According to the security plan in place, the first teacher who came upon the scene was supposed to be out in the parking lot at that time. So what effectively happened is the school violated their own policies with regard to where the hall monitors were supposed to be on the second day of the school year. As a result, he was assaulted. The assault lasted for a period of time. He had some pretty serious back problems as a result of it.

We feel the Claims Commission report, which recommends against us being able to pursue this claim, glosses over the fact that the policies that they had put in force and they felt were necessary were being violated by their own people only two days into the school year.

We feel it's a just claim. We feel that the common law in the state of Connecticut would dictate that if it was a private individual, if it was a business that had something like a parking garage, it would be liable in a similar situation.

As a matter of fact, there was a case in Stanford against Bloomingdale's Department Store. Unfortunately, a patron was killed. Bloomingdale's Department Store was held liable for not providing security, realizing that would be a risk. Again, the cases seem to talk about whether or not this behavior is within the scope of the risks created by the respondents, in this case, Platt Vocational Technical and the state of Connecticut's negligence. We feel that an ordinary individual would be liable under this type of claim.

The issue here was one of causation. However, the argument was that it was an unprovoked attack. We agree that it was an unprovoked attack. However, the case law is on our side.

If an assault happens as a result of a risk that's perceived by the person that's supposed to provide security can be proximate cause in that situation, it can be legal cause.

We argued that before the Claims Commission. Obviously, they rejected that claim. That's what we're saying here, it's because Platt Tech had specifically seen this as a risk, had specifically set out a security plan, and had taken steps to implement it. Those steps that they thought were important, that they felt would stop this type of thing, they violated within the second day. So obviously, when something like this happens, we feel they should be held accountable.

Paul Wielk
Went to Platt Technical High SchoolLives in New Haven, ConnecticutIn a relationshipFrom Milford, Connecticut
Basic Information
Interested In Men, Horses, Donkey's, Cat's, Sheep, Fat Mexican's
Relationship Status In a relationship, Being Raped

I think a visit to the dealership to ask questions would be good. People like him usually screw over multiple people and somebody might rat him out as to his whereabouts. I would also stop by a highway patrol office and show them these posts he's making to the public. Makes them look bad if he is in fact an officer or a liar if he isn't.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back