Anyone Racing?

stealth78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geez, it's been quiet. Anybody actually run the 1/4 lately? Seems like for a while there we were all going to the track and now nothing... I know it's tough for us northern folk to be out there but seems like this would be great racing weather for you southern boys. What gives? :dontknow:

Geez, it's been quiet. Anybody actually run the 1/4 lately? Seems like for a while there we were all going to the track and now nothing... I know it's tough for us northern folk to be out there but seems like this would be great racing weather for you southern boys. What gives? :dontknow:

We're snowed in:dontknow:

Bradenton [FL ] is open this weekend MSHS ( Modern Street Hemi Shootout ) It should be in the 80's. :burnout:

--CC

My truck hasn't been to the track since the last time we all went to Atco. I've lost interest in making it any faster.

Looks way better than what's behind my passenger seat ... A Snap On fender cover & Fullface helmet from the last time I did not make it to the track. Lol

My truck hasn't been to the track since the last time we all went to Atco. I've lost interest in making it any faster.

They have a gas vs diesel event on March 8 that I was going to try and go to ......but winter won't let go !!!

What are you going to do with your truck??? :stupido2:

I still love my truck, I will keep it but I'm done chasing a time slip with it. I'll just tow my fast car to the track with it. :D

I've been racing...Street... soon as there is a sunny day everyone comes out to have some fun and then the next day it rains and everyone goes back inside lol. I've been practicing my launches and last time i raced that Jeeps SRT8 i actually stuck with him off the line i also beat a CRX with a K20 motor swap as well by a bus :) I've raced some 5.0s but they always seem to get me on the top end.

Last edited:
in jan i went, 14.3, 90something MPH, LOTS of wheel hop, need to address that and get some upgrades……….

05 RC, 74K miles, volant CAI and thats it so far

I just spent a boat load of money on my Lightning building a new motor. I'm putting off modding the 10 for now. I'll be at the car shows with it.

I just spent a boat load of money on my Lightning building a new motor. I'm putting off modding the 10 for now. I'll be at the car shows with it.

Let me know when and where I'll try to make it out to some.

Anyone Racing

feel like breaking in my slash some more, anyone racing or bashing any where today?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back