Anyone running 1 of these systems?

All set everyone, thanks and I am listening but also letting people know what I've found already, just wanted to add to that......................Thanks again.

Bro, you really don't want that MBRP on your beast. They do sound like a fart can ricer. I went through years of trying different exhausts and why I developed my own system.:drool: There's no sound like our SnakeBite Exhaust, whether in Rear Exit or Side Exit:chain:
Get your boys opinion, lol ;)

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f82/snakebite-exhaust-clip-thread-57466/

Thanks Scott, any pics of how the x and mufflers look underneath for the rear exit, can they just go in place of the huge OE muffler??

Thanks Scott, any pics of how the x and mufflers look underneath for the rear exit, can they just go in place of the huge OE muffler??

Yessir you could put my system in place of stock and rid resonator out back. I actually recommend doing 3" aluminized pipe from the headers/manifolds back though. All systems in videos have 3" exhaust throughout. :burnout:

I've got JMB catless mids on it now, OE manifolds.

Volant has come and gone and no strikers please. I think I'm gonna run a MPX Cobalt SS exhaust......funny thing is a buddy of mine had one on his Cobalt SS and it sounded awesome compared to my 10, sad.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back