anyone running a flash with their Paxton

110 mph is still low for a supercharged truck. I am above sea level and I trap 108 mph with just exhaust and flash. I have seen someone else on here trapping 109 mph with minor bolt ons too.:dontknow:

I would definitely get to the track and get some official numbers. You may be hitting a little higher than you G-tech is showing. Good luck man.

yea, I'm baffled by your guys' low numbers and mine (despite correcting them). I'll just do my best and see how it comes out.

Dans flash is THE BEST bang for the buck on Paxton applications. See my story in the drag race section.

Just talked with Dan and gave him my feedback on his excellent flash/thermostat combo. We then briefly talked about what he could do to optimize my current setup without spending much more money.

His suggestions were the blower inlet, tune, and running a little bit bigger pulley since I have the diamond pistons. He thought the current fuel system could support it.

Anyway, I'm on the list for his blower inlet which he says increases the boost a bit since the air to the Paxton is less interrupted and more direct. I'll have to think about whether I can afford or really need the bigger pulley and tune. Knowing me, I do :) That will have to wait til the end of the year...which is almost here, yippee :)

I hope to get into the low 13 second range (at 5900 foot elevation) later this year with better air before adding more goodies.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Just talked with Dan and gave him my feedback on his excellent flash/thermostat combo. We then briefly talked about what he could do to optimize my current setup without spending much more money.

His suggestions were the blower inlet, tune, and running a little bit bigger pulley since I have the diamond pistons. He thought the current fuel system could support it.

Anyway, I'm on the list for his blower inlet which he says increases the boost a bit since the air to the Paxton is less interrupted and more direct. I'll have to think about whether I can afford or really need the bigger pulley and tune. Knowing me, I do :) That will have to wait til the end of the year...which is almost here, yippee :)

I hope to get into the low 13 second range (at 5900 foot elevation) later this year with better air before adding more goodies.

NOS..............:D

Took the plunge and just ordered Dans Paxton blower inlet tube, box, the whole thing. Not cheap but adds about another 1psi of boost due to being totally sealed off...pressurizing the system and lessening heat soak a bit. OK, now I must stop modding!!! Oh wait, I gotta get Boomers shifter and heat exchanger...DAMNIT. After that, I'm done :)

Anyone else have Dans blower inlet? Any thoughts or observations?

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
OK, now I must stop modding!!! Oh wait, I gotta get Boomers shifter and heat exchanger...DAMNIT. After that, I'm done :)

Ummmm, yep I bet.... ;) :D

NICE Blake!! Not sure what impressions I'll get if any when I roadrace the truck at the end of the month.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back