Anyone to proofread my '05 QC listing?

atikovi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put my recovered theft truck on the 'bay and since most of you know more about it then I do, let me know if I made any errors in the listing either factual or gramatical. It's at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...STRK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=150203512976&rd=1

standard.jpg

Thanks for looking.

TNVIPER said:
looks like aftermarket seat covers............I didnt know the meaning of "SRT" had changed?..:dontknow:
they look like helen keller stitched them

I didnt know the meaning of "SRT" had changed?..

http://www.allpar.com/model/ram/ram-srt-10.html

"SRT-10 is based on the standard SRT name given, confusingly enough, to vehicles modified by the PVO Group - that's Performance Vehicle Operations. SRT originally stood for "Street and Racing Technology" but now stands for "Strip, Road, and Track" - similar to the old R/T designation which seems to have been abandoned."

The seats/headrests are scary!! :eek:

My amp for the radio in under the middle bottom seat up front. Where is the amp for this one? Little long winded but lots of info.
You can tell from the pics of the back of the seats that there is no pocket behind the pass seat and the dirty mounts under the driver seat their diff.

Last edited:
ok i have a major issue with ur ad,no where in ur ad do u mention that u replaced the seats,u basically say that it was just stolen and returned as if nothing was removed,the seats are not correct ,not even a power seat,yet u advertise it as if its like anyother srt-10,how bout being completely honest in ur ad

Too fishy;)

it was bought very recently , suddenly up for sale, only 188 miles.

seats recovered, plastic on floor, front and rear seats not correct.

no amp, no speaker, couple other small things.

dont think you will have much luck here selling it:dontknow: too high price, but may sucker a ebayer into buying it.:rock:

flchub said:
...not even a power seat,...

You are talking about the passenger power seats in the QC right? Those seats just look weird. They almost look like the prototype seats when they first unvieled the truck. Another small detail I noticed was the viper powered sticker on the tailgate. That is not factory either. Nice add on, I like it but it was not factory.

atikovi said:
http://www.allpar.com/model/ram/ram-srt-10.html

"SRT-10 is based on the standard SRT name given, confusingly enough, to vehicles modified by the PVO Group - that's Performance Vehicle Operations. SRT originally stood for "Street and Racing Technology" but now stands for "Strip, Road, and Track" - similar to the old R/T designation which seems to have been abandoned."

Somebody forgot to tell Dodge of the change....:dontknow:

http://www.dodge.com/dodge_life/news/car_news/challenger_pricing.html?context=dodge_life-news-car_news&type=textNav

wyoramsrt-10 said:
You are talking about the passenger power seats in the QC right? Those seats just look weird. They almost look like the prototype seats when they first unvieled the truck. Another small detail I noticed was the viper powered sticker on the tailgate. That is not factory either. Nice add on, I like it but it was not factory.
most likely the truck took a bath:dontknow: ,if the seats were the onlything ripped off from the truck i doubt the insurance company totals it out

I think in some states that when a vehicle is stolen it gets a salvage title. Insurance likes to replace parts that are stolen with used parts. Those seats look to be used and from another Ram. They forgot the amp and speaker though.

interior pic of the a pillar cover has SRS, was that an option. The interior was stripped and replaced with standard equipment by the looks of it. The seats have been recovered as pointed out. All the amps and sub are gone and the biggets issue is the carfax report showing the mileage rollback.

Event date Location Odometer reading Data Source Details
09/11/2006 MD Motor Vehicle Dept. SALVAGE DAMAGED
10/10/2006 EASTERN REGION 14 Auto Auction AUCTION ANNOUNCED AS SALVAGE, EXTENT OF DAMAGE UNKNOWN
01/09/2007 EASTERN REGION 185 Auto Auction AUCTION ANNOUNCED AS SALVAGE, EXTENT OF DAMAGE UNKNOWN
08/14/2007 EASTERN REGION 535 Auto Auction REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION
08/14/2007 EASTERN REGION 535 Auto Auction AUCTION ANNOUNCED AS SALVAGE, EXTENT OF DAMAGE UNKNOWN
08/27/2007 POTOMAC, MD 185 Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:38293612)
SALVAGE

Other than that I would say all looks well. In order for that truck to be written off by the insurance company I would say more than just the enterior was damaged.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back