Anyone watch Supercars Exposed TV?

59caddyhog said:
Bugger!!!!!!
Tight BBC B******s!!!:argh:

BBC is a UK Public (funded by UK taxpayers) TV Station.... They are sindicated, but they chop up the actual full-length version of their shows that go to a international audience. The latest season of Top Gear (Season 13) hasn't even started airing on BBCA yet, but it's been over and done with airings in the UK for months now. :argh: It's because our BBCA has commercials.... the real BBC (UK) doesn't. It's like our PBS here in the States. :(

Still a bugger though. We pay £139.50 ($223US) a year for our TV licence.

You would think that was enough to let you guys have it for free especially if they still run ads on the programme.:mad:

59caddyhog said:
Still a bugger though. We pay £139.50 ($223US) a year for our TV licence.

You would think that was enough to let you guys have it for free especially if they still run ads on the programme.:mad:

Cool! ... You live in the UK! :D How was Season 13??? :p :confused: :eek:

.... TV License??? What is that? :dontknow:

For some reason we have to pay a TV licence yearly.
It funds BBC 1,2,3 & 4 and all other BBC offerings and keeps them advert free.

Strange thing is though, even if you don't want the BBC on your TV, you still have to pay the fee.:dontknow:

Season 13 was up to the usual high standard and 14 is about to start in November. :D

I have seasons 10,11,12 and 13 on my computer in great quality and full length. If anyone has storage space I could upload it for you guys and you could download them at will. I will also be getting season 14 as each episode is aired.:marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back