April 2009 VTCOA Truck of the Month Nominations

505'sFastestViper.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As a lot of you know i will be taking over VTCOA TOTM. Thank you VIPERJEFF for all your hard work:rock: :rock: :rock: I will do my absolute best to keep this going and continue the VTCOA tradition!!!
So here is how its gonna work a few things might have changed,.. you can 'nominate' a fellow member for the VTCoA TOTM, either he/she can accept or decline or you can self nominate. The member OR the nominee must post a pic (preferably 600x600 minimum) of the Truck to be part of the poll. No pic, automatic disqualification. Got to have something to show in the poll/Front Page and it would be great if all the pics were the same size.

Also Winners, from the 2008 season are not eligible. And winners from the current year are NOT eligible.

Only DODGE RAM SRT 10's will be nominated!!!!

The first 8 eligible nominations with pictures will be selected and go onto the poll to win VTCOA TOTM!!!!!!

Only one nomination per person.

Our Sponsors (I have already spoke with some more of our vendors and they are aboard to participate in VTCOA TOTM!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: )

FATJACK - Bcreative Monogramming
Stinker - JTS Venom Performance
Texas Yellow Fever - SLH Motorsports / NWA SignShop
SrtBrad - Michel Productions
Big Worm - USMC
Justin - JMB Performance
Ron - Cherry Performance

FATJACK will provide the winner with an official VTCOA TOTM Polo Shirt
creative-logo1-b.jpg

1207057920891-1951079196.jpg

http://bcreativemonogramming.com

Stinker will let us know what he has in store for the April Winner
Ad_01.jpg

www.jtsvp.com

Texas Yellow Fever will be providing the April Winner with a TOTM Personalized License Plate
slh_header.jpg

TOTMPlate-Steve.jpg

http://www.slhmotorsports.com/ http://www.nwasignshop.com/

SRTBrad, will do a video with the winners Truck. This will mean, if you would like this done, you will have to supply Brad with a wide variety of pictures/video, so brad can work his magic.

Big Worm will be supplying some USMC swag. Big Worm will also let us know what he has in store for the April TOTM winner
USMC_logo_flag.jpg

Justin, will be providing a $50 dollar gift certificate for the April TOTM winner.
top_logo.jpg

www.jmbperformance.com

Cherry performance will let us know what is in store for the April TOTM winner.
cherryperformancE.png

www.cherry-performance.com

Post up pics lots of them the more the merrier!!!!, mod list, and any info here for consideration for the April 2009 Truck of The Month!!

So lets see them Viper trucks!!!

Thanks guys i will do my best to make this happen!!!!!

Dom

I nominate myself....no picture....I want it to be a surprise!:D:D:D

Well my vote is for GA Venom. I absolutely love the silver blue creation he has made. Hell even his calipers are bad ass!!!

008_8.jpg

011_11.jpg

001_1.jpg

Last edited:
5_0_BAIT said:
Well my vote is for GA Venom. I absolutely love the silver blue creation he has made. Hell even his calipers are bad ass!!!

008_8.jpg

011_11.jpg

011_11.jpg

WOW :rock: that color is awsome for that engine bay :rock:

Fontanagtg116.jpg

Fontanagtg115.jpg

Fontanagtg119.jpg

me!!!!

Mod's
long tubes
26" wheels
X-metal tb
X-metal handles (for the seats)
blue valve covers and radiator hoses & t-stat
X-metal shifter
Computer flash from DC Performance
HID's headlight's and fog's

And Badass Snake Skin Dash Cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Although I do not feel my truck is TOTM material, I'll gladly accept. Thanks Tony! I'll find some better pics.

EMT/SRT said:
Although I do not feel my truck is TOTM material, I'll gladly accept. Thanks Tony! I'll find some better pics.
thanks bo , you know I cant resize:D the one in front of the station is awesome:rock:

TOTM

Nominating myself :D
Here´s some swedish pics of my truck last summer before the mods :marchmellow:

Vtc.jpg

Vtc%202.jpg

Vtc%203.jpg

Vtc%204.jpg

Vtc%205.jpg

Vtc%206.jpg

:D :D

great response thanks guys!!!!!!!! Stinker @ JTSVP will be providing a $20 gift certificate for the April VTCOA TOTM winner!!!!!!!!!!

I will start a poll when i have all my nominations and it will run until the end of the month!!!!!!!

Am I too late? I nominate Sanchoba! Love the stripes. He can post some better pics but here

Attachments

• SANCHOBA50.jpg
    SANCHOBA50.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back