Votes: 34 24.3%
  • EMT/SRT

Votes: 15 10.7%
  • JIMTETE

Votes: 6 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RedSrt007 said:
I had to feel the presence of the holy snakeskin dash. It is a gift, like the fountain of youth..

All very nice trucks BTW...

but if im not mistaken, thats python skin, in a viper truck. the two are not related other than being snakes...:dontknow:

The only other time I've seen successful blue wheels was on the 30th Anny Trans-Am:rock: . All others I just wonder WTF are you doing :dontknow:

hard choice here...all these trucks are front page worthy....Red is my 2nd choice after black and I like the white stripes..hmmmm...I thought SANCHOBA would beat me in the Jan race..beautiful truck...:congrats:

I'm sure I missed something, but I thought that TOTM was Jeffy's deal....:dontknow:

No offense to Dom.............. :eek:

D

Django said:
I'm sure I missed something, but I thought that TOTM was Jeffy's deal....:dontknow:

No offense to Dom.............. :eek:

D

I retired Tim

Dom has graciously taken on this with all the passion in the world and I thank him

Thanks Dom

Jeff

ViperJeff said:
I retired Tim

Dom has graciously taken on this with all the passion in the world and I thank him

Thanks Dom

Jeff

Right on.... Way to go, Dom.:rock:

Thanks for the clarification....:eek:

D

TNVIPER said:
hard choice here...all these trucks are front page worthy....Red is my 2nd choice after black and I like the white stripes..hmmmm...I thought SANCHOBA would beat me in the Jan race..beautiful truck...:congrats:

based on that theory, I can never vote for black, silver, or 2006 Red......

damn, voting just got tuff'er

Jeff

this is the toughest one yet.

when the votes got to be in??????

GADodgetech said:
Sorry to interupt Zcx but I had to cast my vote for the grocery getter in the panhandle:rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Ironhead said:
maybe tooo many to have to choose from ???:marchmellow:
Thats what I was thinking,maybe it should be kept to 5 nomanies.( sorry about the spelling.):marchmellow: :argh: :congrats: :slug: :D :p :rock: :confused:

Brat said:
Thats what I was thinking,maybe it should be kept to 5 nomanies.( sorry about the spelling.):marchmellow: :argh: :congrats: :slug: :D :p :rock: :confused:

i think 3 would even be better :dontknow:

Brat said:
Well at least four,for sure,but thats just my 2 cents worth.:rock: :rock: :rock:

well the foruth one can be a hemi truck then :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back