• WHITESNAKE

Votes: 34 24.3%
  • EMT/SRT

Votes: 15 10.7%
  • JIMTETE

Votes: 6 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Dom, How do you get 128 votes with only 100 replies and several people have replied two or three times????:dontknow: :dontknow:

FATJACK said:
Hey Dom, How do you get 128 votes with only 100 replies and several people have replied two or three times????:dontknow: :dontknow:

This thread has had over 1400 hits.....you dont have to post to vote...;)

WOW! just came in from offshore,and saw this thread. pleasantly suprised!:p thanks for the props everyone! going back offshore tonight though and will be out of touch for a few days...check the results when i can.AWESOME group of trucks!:rock:

SANCHOBA said:
WOW! just came in from offshore,and saw this thread. pleasantly suprised!:p thanks for the props everyone! going back offshore tonight though and will be out of touch for a few days...check the results when i can.AWESOME group of trucks!:rock:

...:rock: :rock: :rock:

It's because I check this thread at least a 100 times a day.

ViperJeff said:
It's because I check this thread at least a 100 times a day.
im in st louis right now with justin and his family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! havin a blast ...............this totm is turnin out great thanks everyone for helpin me out jeff i have a couple questions for you ill shoot you a pm latet in the week

Anything you need Dom, just ask

That would be your time.

I'm a new member, awesome trucks, srt-10 on my wish list someday. Good luck to all

Cherry Performance said:
Thanks Jeff, Last day to vote 10:09 PM Pacific Time;)

Actually......

I screwed up in my explaination. The time is specific to who is looking at it. For me, it's 10:09 MST and for those on the east coast I think it also says 10:09 pm. So it's 10:09 PM for each person regardless of time zone.

J

ViperJeff said:
Actually......

I screwed up in my explaination. The time is specific to who is looking at it. For me, it's 10:09 MST and for those on the east coast I think it also says 10:09 pm. So it's 10:09 PM for each person regardless of time zone.

J
Mine says 12:09:dontknow:

Wait......

Dom is supposed to be answering these questions

J

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back