• FATJACK

Votes: 61 44.9%
  • bergman

Votes: 16 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I came back from the abyss RED-dy JUST to vote. I still cannot stand cal-vu mirrors.. To me it looks like a T-Rex with tiny arms. Ruins the look IMO. But :dontknow:that's just MY opinion.

Ah, Cal-Vu. was not familiar with them, but I agree on them looking off. Like the ghost stripe though. :D

One mod I haven't seen, is there a Aftermarket grill to take the cross out of it? Would open up nice IMHO, maybe just a horizontal line, at least no vertical?:dontknow:

Ramdude's truck is like a woman who squirts...rare to find, but privledged to see it in action. That sucker is badass

New concept for TOTM. No names listed for trucks, just numbers, 1,2,3,etc. Might cut down on this "popularity thing", if there really is one. Think it might focus more on truck itself rather than who has it. Of course, trucks will be recognized by some as so & so's truck, but, please refrain from mentioning in replies who you think it belongs too. Just my opinion...

rlgallert said:
New concept for TOTM. No names listed for trucks, just numbers, 1,2,3,etc. Might cut down on this "popularity thing", if there really is one. Think it might focus more on truck itself rather than who has it. Of course, trucks will be recognized by some as so & so's truck, but, please refrain from mentioning in replies who you think it belongs too. Just my opinion...

All they would have to do is pay attention to the nominations thread and they would know who's truck is who's

:drool: You guys got some sweet trucks there. Fatjack has an awesome action shot. But damn those black trucks. Maybe I'm partial cause I've only owned 1 vehicle ever that WASN'T black, but I had to vote for RamDude. Just let me know if a black one like that hits the marked:D

That would never work, it is what it is.

Been said so many times. Sweet trucks. Big Black and Beautiful, eh? I Say Ramdude. :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back