• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wesalbert

2015 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Voting for the VTCOA April 2012 TOTM is now open. Poll will close on the 29th.

RAMDUDE
9de6b391.jpg

FATJACK
4e073ed0.jpg

bergman
b3123307.jpg

Last edited:
Done ! Jack your the man this time:rock::rock::rock:

Got to Go with FATJack and the Flame Red!!!

I feel a popularity contest in the works on this one :dontknow: And i dont mean any offence at all to Mr Fatjack and his beautiful truck at all BTW. Just MHO

I feel a popularity contest in the works on this one :dontknow: And i dont mean any offence at all to Mr Fatjack and his beautiful truck at all BTW. Just MHO

NOT!:chain::D:p

I agree with you ... It's like that every month mostly .

This is a pretty close vote considering the time the poll went up ... Less than 24 hours ... Where do you get the popularity contest idea from that ???

This is a pretty close vote considering the time the poll went up ... Less than 24 hours ... Where do you get the popularity contest idea from that ???

Maybe your right. Maybe i should wait to say that, but i did say "i feel" not "this is" and like REPO said it happens alot with these TOTMs. Last month was the first month i thought it was accually VERY fair and a great selection of trucks to choose from

So funny I thought the same thing about last month . But we will see what happens

Maybe your right. Maybe i should wait to say that, but i did say "i feel" not "this is" and like REPO said it happens alot with these TOTMs. Last month was the first month i thought it was accually VERY fair and a great selection of trucks to choose from

I agree the popularity thing has happened in the past TTOM's and a lot of nice trucks have been nominated and screwed due to the popularity vote BS ... I just don't see it in this one at the moment either.... It is a good race so far.. and some very nice trucks. I never vote for the person , Just the truck that I feel is the best Mods or no mods. Makes no difference to my vote.

Hey guys, lemme tell you about a popularity contest. I have been on this forum about 5 1/2 years and this is the FIRST time I have even been nominated for a TOTM and I am one lovable SOB.

Besides we need an action pic up for a month. Really, thanks to all of you guys.

Hey guys, lemme tell you about a popularity contest. I have been on this forum about 5 1/2 years and this is the FIRST time I have even been nominated for a TOTM and I am one lovable SOB.

Besides we need an action pic up for a month. Really, thanks to all of you guys.

Actually Jack, that is what the difference for me was this month. RAMDUDE has an exceptional truck and would have got my vote, however, the smoke show put you over the top.

I like all the truck this month but the black stripes on the murderer out truck got me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back