April 2013 Truck of the month nominations

I nominate Sammy11​
sammy11_zps336de1a7.jpg

tyvm brother ! ! :rock: ! !

i hope the moderator take this time another photo from my truck to nominate...

here a few .....

1-2_zps51dc207f.jpg

P1050401.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

P1050005.jpg

As said before to you numerous times Sammy, YOU can chose your photo, YOU can post as many photos on the poll thread as you'd like. That is my favorite photo of your truck which is why I used it. PM the photo you want used and I will make sure it gets used in the poll. :D

DANG!!!

Every time I come back and look at the nominees for April, there is a new ride added. I have to start all over again.

There are some really sweet looking rides again this month.

B

One slot left!! Get in now!

:eek:OMG there's WAY too many piping hott rigs on point for April. But I’m going to be honest, there are some features I see here that make and break "THE LOOK"... I won’t mention what they are because it’s only my opinion and that doesn’t mean it’s true. I guess it’s just 9 years of seeing all kinds of SRT-10 set ups and colors and stances and features, etc.. Seethrough sports an incredible exhaust I’ve never seen before. SRT-10 Ralph pops out at me with vivid white on red stripes that’s out of this world. Raymond caught me in his webb with that wild interior, seamless centercap look and stance. I never was a huge fan of QCs but Sammy’s is damn sexy and look ready to seriously throw down. Oh and I almost forgot to mention, SRT-10 RAM VIPER.. WOW man.. That dark stance in front of the garage. I’m at a loss for words bro.

I dunno dudes. This is a real hard one to decide. I’d love throw mine in the last slot only to be proud to run with this fantastic bunch for April.. :dontknow:But I already picked up a TOTM for October 2008 (It’s not listed anywhere :(). This picture I attached is what I use as a reference to size up a truck for me to vote for. Again, this month will be a tough one. :DGood luck all!!!

Attachments

• BLACK.jpg
    BLACK.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Is that a nomination for Psycho Mythic?

What is the maximum amount of trucks that can compete each month Andy? 12 trucks? This month is going to be tough with so many beautiful 10's...

11 is the total amount of trucks that can compete, Arrestmered declined his nomination though.

After an long afternoon of washing, two coats of wax and lots of adult beverages...:laugh:

8581205900_1fe716d805_m.jpg

Is that a nomination for Psycho Mythic?

Ya know VPRPWRD, Cody first posted up that picture a whiles back but I don't believe the gentleman in that picture is Cody. Cody is younger than that guy. And Cody's truck was way lower being it used to be what's his name's truck before he got a hold of it. Black Mamba if I'm not mistaken. Cody's came with that big azz Superbird-like wing on it. Then he eventually went wingless. The 10 in that picture looks stock to me... And so damn nice. Almost makes me wanna go black and never go back..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back