April 2013 Truck of the month nominations

Here you Go stealth! lol

ralphs023.jpg

Cool picture. Only way to be better is if the SRT10 was upfront :)

Ya know VPRPWRD, Cody first posted up that picture a whiles back but I don't believe the gentleman in that picture is Cody. Cody is younger than that guy. And Cody's truck was way lower being it used to be what's his name's truck before he got a hold of it. Black Mamba if I'm not mistaken. Cody's came with that big azz Superbird-like wing on it. Then he eventually went wingless. The 10 in that picture looks stock to me... And so damn nice. Almost makes me wanna go black and never go back..

He sold that truck and bought the one he has now

Sent from my iPhone 6 while driving 100 mph on a dirt road

He sold that truck and bought the one he has now

Sent from my iPhone 6 while driving 100 mph on a dirt road

I thought he had the girlie 370Z that he..... OHHHH yeah that's right, :eek:holy snitsel, he DID buy another 10; my baaaad. He bought a black one? Still, that guitar wielding boot-cut jean wearing slickster isn't Cody. That's not his style. Last I saw Cody was sporting a wavy Bieber hair do, less clothing and muscles for his lady followers. The guy in the PIC-ture looks like he tipped forward and his Stetson just fell off and rolled away, probably under the truck. How you doing Dom? Still have that coy pond in front of your house?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back