APRIL IS COMING AND SO IS THE NEW VIPER!!!

Just saw, wrong day.
They released another teaser pic this morning.

I knew something was today...
The teaser pic was just that, a tease. Looks like the car got rounded back out more like the gen 2 Vipers. Big heat extractors in the hood.

It's like they went backwards. Gen2.5
Looks good to me :D

yeah,kinda,has the indents in the hood like the SRT-8 grand cherokee.
Cant wait to see the inside and what they used for an engine! im guessing they put a V-8 in it!!???

Could be. The Mercedes SLS got a V8. I would hope dodge wouldn't do that, especially with the crate motor they introduced a few months back.

Also looks like they went back to the clamshell hood. I don't see a body like where the hood in normal like a Gen 3

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:O M G!!!!! The new VIPER is SOOO KILLER!!! I like what they did with it completly!! 640HP 8.4L V-10!!!!!!!!! Sick interior too!!!! VERY WELL DONE!!:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:O M G!!!!! The new VIPER is SOOO KILLER!!! I like what they did with it completly!! 640HP 8.4L V-10!!!!!!!!! Sick interior too!!!! VERY WELL DONE!!:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

i'm just gonna quote this so i don't have to write a post saying the same thing lol:D

i'm just gonna quote this so i don't have to write a post saying the same thing lol:D

What they said

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJuWSk_vAWQ&hd=1]2013 SRT Viper GTS - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back