Aquarium Computer

WizzySRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lately I've been thinking about building a custom desk top and I stumbled across this and it surprises me that it actually works. I thought I'd share it with ya'lls and see what you think.

http://tinyurl.com/354zkr

i was going to do that years ago but just went water cooled. the air bubbles sure did look cool :rock:

Out of the "box" thinking...

Very interesting...hummmmmmmmmmmm...

I,ve seen something similar,except with the moniter below a Lexon sheet in the desk top(very cool indeed)!

Woah! That's freakin cool!!!!

I bet it is a lot quieter than a regular computer too!!!

Might have to try this one!!!

You could put plastic fish, the bubble maker, and some plastic plants in there!!!:rock:

6pakattack said:
And you would do this WHY ???? :dontknow:

Coolness factor + the cooling effects of the oil.

Computers run faster when they stay cool, the cooler it runs, the faster it runs....

Plus, as I said above, this would make the computer almost completely silent!

ntw0rk said:
Woah! That's freakin cool!!!!

I bet it is a lot quieter than a regular computer too!!!

Might have to try this one!!!

You could put plastic fish, the bubble maker, and some plastic plants in there!!!:rock:

Don,t forget the treasure chest and skeleton!!:D :D :D

This would solve the dust issues too!

Lets build them for retail!

Sure we could use Mobil 1 Syn and they could supply the materials to demo their heat dispersion capability!

What purpose does the fan serve? Seems to me that it would not last long, and you would be better off with a pump.

Silverback said:
What purpose does the fan serve? Seems to me that it would not last long, and you would be better off with a pump.

The fan is a internal part of the power supply... I don't think it's needed, just easier to leave in there. :dontknow: :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back