Are you ready to hook? Traction Systems ready to ship!

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Here's a custom red set and a few installed on trucks including my own. These are introductory priced at $995 plus $100 shipping for the first 5 sets!!:rock:

Price after initial 5 sets will be $1195 with same $100 shipping. Shipping may be less to a business address and will check upon purchase to save you any in that area. Thanks for your support and I'm excited to see y'all get some traction on the street and the track.:rock:

Here's the link to the original thread about them including videos.
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f82/traction-transfer-bars-v1racing-55782/

Last edited:
I hope these fly of the shelf bro, wish I could get them. Just gonna have to wait. Looks awesome :rock:

PS If you still have your vette in a few months, Im coming down there, throwing a huge bag of cash at you, grabbing the keys and hauling ass. ;)

Last edited:
HWMech I can do silver of course :)

Haven't designed stock height QC traction system yet. Need a stock QC to R&D on :)

V1R's vs Caltracs

Hmmm....

null_zps9085c4b9.jpg
[/IMG]

Bump for the last set at introductory price of $995.00. They'll be $1195 after this last set sells. Are you ready to put your 500+ HP to the ground.

Scott will be along shortly to get you taken care of.

Well, 6 hours later. I had a guy shed a clutch and has her towed in. Literally just finished in time to go to Dennys for a bite with him before he heads back to Tyler. Thanks For the heads up though and again for helping me recuperate so I could get more of these beasts in the record books.
Much appreciated

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back