Arizona Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, a little about myself. My name is Kyle, 26 years old and active duty Air Force for over 6 years. Stationed at Luke AFB, west of Phoenix, AZ. I have been wrenching cars for about 6 years now, mostly with turbocharged applications. As of right now, I do not own a Ram SRT-10 (I know right....not another of one of "those" guys) but I do have a 07 QC HEMI Ram 4X4. I have been keeping my eye out for the SRT Ram since I had my Neon SRT (insert neon joke here, though it put down 421hp to the wheels) in 05. I am currently looking at trading in my current Ram for a local 06 QC with 73k on the clock. Just curious if there are any particular issues to look out for? If I don't get this one, I will not give up my search. I will own one of these great trucks some day, hopefully sooner than later. Thanks guys for any advice that can be given!

Welcome to the club

Thanks guys! Really hope to get myself into an SRT soon. Won't give up on the search.

Falcon said:
Thanks guys! Really hope to get myself into an SRT soon. Won't give up on the search.
When you get it, you will love it. :rock:

Welcome to the asylum, Kyle...

And thank you..... for your servce to our country. What's left of it, anyway.

D

Django said:
Welcome to the asylum, Kyle...

And thank you..... for your servce to our country. What's left of it, anyway.

D

Thanks for the support....and completely agree!

i bought my last one sight un seen with 84k miles on it., had a member go drive it and when we pulled the motor out you could still see the cross hatching in the cylinders. Stinker is using it in his truck. most with that many miles will probably have leaking oil cooler lines and power steering lines on them. but they can be replaced. if its a RC you might want to look at replacing the cluth. mine obviously was taken care of. just drive it and see what you think. i bought mine to tear apart so i was only concerned about the interior because i was replacing everything else anyway.

Hey man.. I work at Luke over at VM. I park my 04 RC in the parking lot everyday accross from the shop, if you wanna take a look at it, or even test drive it, hit me up. Only problem so far, that wasn't my fault, was a power steering line.

moparman95 said:
Hey man.. I work at Luke over at VM. I park my 04 RC in the parking lot everyday accross from the shop, if you wanna take a look at it, or even test drive it, hit me up. Only problem so far, that wasn't my fault, was a power steering line.

Vehicle Maintenance? I'm in LRS...Air Terminal Ops.

Thanks for the welcomes guys! Hopin' soon I can be a "real" member. Would be nice to have a SRT to pull my drag project.

Oh...and here is a pic of the daily driver...in case any of the AZ members have seen me:

Ixvg0-c93163-resize.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back