Arizona

JAYSSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there anybody here that lives here in Arizona? Anyways I just wanted to say hi to all of you. Im new on here and just wanna talk truck. I have a 05 silver qc that I bought last year and I just wanna get more stuff done to it. And thats about it.:burnout:

JAYSSRT said:
Is there anybody here that lives here in Arizona? Anyways I just wanted to say hi to all of you. Im new on here and just wanna talk truck. I have a 05 silver qc that I bought last year and I just wanna get more stuff done to it. And thats about it.:burnout:
you are just in time for agtg in phx az link is in my sig

Welcome to the family

Welcome! Yep, a few of us Phoenicians are here. Look forward to meeting you and others in a couple weeks.

Another PHX member/lurker... Welcome. Lots of info and good vendors here!

JAYSSRT said:

Were at the Safeway/Mobil the other day. I saw a lowered QC 05 silver, I was behind you in a Black QC. I had to pull in to get gas cuz I was on E.

Also who goes to the LA Fitness on 83rd & Union HIlls that has a Red 06 QC SRT?

Well thank you all for the replys, it was nice to meet you all. for those of you down here in arizona, you might have seen my truck,Im the only silver qc that has the black stripe on the back sides of the truck with the viper logo on it. And I will also look foward to seeing all of you down here for the GTG on the 20th.:rock:

JAYSSRT said:
Well thank you all for the replys, it was nice to meet you all. for those of you down here in arizona, you might have seen my truck,Im the only silver qc that has the black stripe on the back sides of the truck with the viper logo on it. And I will also look foward to seeing all of you down here for the GTG on the 20th.:rock:
How did u find out bout the site :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back