As much as I enjoy the sig pics

ha.... i had a great childhood! but you can do this if you want;)

and i'm pretty sure the ogre still has his truck... i talked to him a couple weeks ago...

Hope you know I'm teasing! Good to hear Hank still has his truck too.

Mg5lD.jpg

LOL! Maybe this is more appropriate?

As a side note, how do you correctly attache images to a post?

Attachments

• Dan 2.001.jpg
    Dan 2.001.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 170
That's it. How do I do that?

find a pic on the internet, scroll your mouse over it and right click. select copy image url...

then you see that box at the top of the text field that looks like a mountain with a sun? click it and paste your copied link in it...

caveman%2521.jpg

then it will show up in your text field with around it... and when you post it will show up...

this doesn't work with images saved on your computer... those need to be uploaded to a separate hosting site such as photobucket, picassa, the foat, etc... this is for any random pic you find on the interweb...

Dan knows his Shi#!

He helped me a lot back when I 1st started.

With out his help I never would have been able to post up all those naked women!

Although some wish I would stop!!!

Thanks Again Dan

hahaha... my turd computer is down at the moment that's why i haven't posted much.... pretty sure all my pics have been posted... though... i suppose i could start from the beginning :drool:

It's surprising how many around here can't take a joke, considering how manly a SRT-10 truck is supposed to be, to many beotches around here for some peoples taste.

LMAO!:D

Hey Rogue,I never did see any pics of your truck yet? What ya running,any mods??:dontknow:

Unfortunately, I do not own one yet. I am wanting to take the plunge. In reality, I am probably one year away from a purchase...two at most. What TOTALLY pisses me off is if I were ready right now, I would totally have bought the yellow fever QC on ebay that had 3,800 miles on it with a buy it now of $32,000. I see guys asking $27,000 for the basic same thing and 30,000 miles. Fug dat. After seeing that ebay one, I am so pissed that I am not ready.

Wife and I just had our first kid 7 months ago and I had to sell my dream daily driver (2005 Audi S4 avant in nogaro blue). So, I have been trying to save up to get something else (currently driving a 99 Jeep GC with 104,000 on it) and I really think the SRT10 is it.

Here is(was) my Audi, which I sold to my best friend.

nathanb6avant1sized.jpg

5720_106069340924_624230924_2579637_424472_n.jpg

nathanb6avant2sized.jpg

nathanb6avant4sized.jpg

Unfortunately, I do not own one yet. I am wanting to take the plunge. In reality, I am probably one year away from a purchase...two at most. What TOTALLY pisses me off is if I were ready right now, I would totally have bought the yellow fever QC on ebay that had 3,800 miles on it with a buy it now of $32,000. I see guys asking $27,000 for the basic same thing and 30,000 miles. Fug dat. After seeing that ebay one, I am so pissed that I am not ready.

Wife and I just had our first kid 7 months ago and I had to sell my dream daily driver (2005 Audi S4 avant in nogaro blue). So, I have been trying to save up to get something else (currently driving a 99 Jeep GC with 104,000 on it) and I really think the SRT10 is it.

Here is(was) my Audi, which I sold to my best friend.

nathanb6avant1sized.jpg

5720_106069340924_624230924_2579637_424472_n.jpg

nathanb6avant2sized.jpg

nathanb6avant4sized.jpg

That is a sweet Audi, did notice the Porsche calipers, just wondering how much work is involved in installing those on the S4.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back