As much as I enjoy the sig pics

That is a sweet Audi, did notice the Porsche calipers, just wondering how much work is involved in installing those on the S4.

They basically bolt right up. ECS tuning sells a kit.

why would you sell the shaggin' waggin when you have the kids??? seems ... well... stoopid?

a) $600 a month car payment on Audi
b) $600 a month car payment on our R32
c) $800 a month for daycare (new to us)
d) My best friend gave me what I wanted for the car AND threw the Jeep in to sweeten the deal.
e) If the kid ever messed up the interior of that thing i would have gone ape****.

I had never planned on getting rid of that car but the wife wanted a kid sooner than I planned so a car payment had to go. I would have voted for her car, but we owed more on it, it was worth less and it is more fuel effecient (she drives a lot of miles for her job).

d) My best friend gave me what I wanted for the car AND threw the Jeep in to sweeten the deal.
e) If the kid ever messed up the interior of that thing i would have gone ape****.

I had never planned on getting rid of that car but the wife wanted a kid sooner than I planned so a car payment had to go. I would have voted for her car, but we owed more on it, it was worth less and it is more fuel effecient (she drives a lot of miles for her job).

Dont be silly, wrap your willy! :D

that way you git to keep the green for all the toys in the driveway

makes sense..... carry on, lol

The other problem is (and a blessing too) that my wife is a car nut too. So, she won't care what I buy as long as it's badass. :) So, that means we both will always want sweet cars...I am just the one that has to suffer with the Jeep for the next year or two.

The other problem is (and a blessing too) that my wife is a car nut too. So, she won't care what I buy as long as it's badass. :) So, that means we both will always want sweet cars...I am just the one that has to suffer with the Jeep for the next year or two.

On the up side the Jeep GC are fun cars. My mom accually just gave me a 98 White Jeep GC 4x4 for free. I put a 4" rough country lift + flat black pro comp rims and 31" mudd terrain tires on it and it rides awesome and so far its proven to go anywhere lol. More of a weekend toy for me because the MPG is just as bad as our SRTs lol

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back