ASANTI WHEELS F/S.....

Going to give this a few more days.. If they don't sell I'll run them on the truck for awhile:rock: I'm not going to give them away:D

Anybody going to the Panama GTG that wants them I could probaly bring them and save the shipping cost;)

If I could get my rims and tires sold by P.C. I would definitely be interested in your rims. I was looking for stockers, but I like these 22s.

Glad you found a buyer. My wife was afraid I would find some cash soon. You going to the Cabot show next Sat? They are going to have a dyno there and I thought about getting a baseline done while I was down there. It's a Mustang dyno so I should get some low numbers to start off with. :) I tried to call Randy but I only got voicemail.

razorbackfan said:
Glad you found a buyer. My wife was afraid I would find some cash soon. You going to the Cabot show next Sat? They are going to have a dyno there and I thought about getting a baseline done while I was down there. It's a Mustang dyno so I should get some low numbers to start off with. :) I tried to call Randy but I only got voicemail.

I'll be at FL all next week:rock: Planning on dropping by the GTG one day:D Was you on 16 friday headed towards pangburn?:dontknow:

kyle's srt10 said:
I'll be at FL all next week:rock: Planning on dropping by the GTG one day:D Was you on 16 friday headed towards pangburn?:dontknow:

Not me. I didn't drive my truck but a couple of times into Heber from Tumbling Shoals. I also debadged and took my wing off until the next show. That's cool that there is another 10 running around.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back