Asking for prayers for our Grandson

Thanks to all of you who support little Devin in your hearts and minds...

Not everyone posts their support for Devin here. (in fact only a few actually do)... But that's not to say that they do not support his cause.

We appreciate all of you who (in even the smallest way) take even a brief moment to consider the threat against Little Devin and send even the least bit of vibe into the Universe for him......

Thanks to you all.....

God bless ya', Devin. May you be healed, strong and well.........

D

Django said:
Thanks to all of you who support little Devin in your hearts and minds...

Not everyone posts their support for Devin here. (in fact only a few actually do)... But that's not to say that they do not support his cause.

We appreciate all of you who (in even the smallest way) take even a brief moment to consider the threat against Little Devin and send even the least bit of vibe into the Universe for him......

Thanks to you all.....

God bless ya', Devin. May you be healed, strong and well.........

D

In Jesus name, Amen ..................

God Bless you little one :rock: :rock: :rock:

Daily bump with prayers for lil Devin, God bless him and keep him well

God bless and protect little Devin......

Bless his heart, Lord.... Please restore it...make it strong and perfect....

Amen

D

Bump for lil Devin, lets keep liftin him up daily with prayers and thoughts. May he live a long and healthy life. Hang in there lil man.

Hello little Devin, I was just thinking about you .......... I hope you are doing well and all my prayers are being sent to you again today .......... hang in there little man, YOU CAN DO IT :rock: :rock: :rock: :marchmellow:

Lord, please bless and keep our little friend Devin safe and sound

Father, we hold little Devin before you and continually ask (that) your blessing, healing and protection would be upon him....

In Your Name we pray.

D

Django said:
Father, we hold little Devin before you and continually ask (that) your blessing, healing and protection would be upon him....

In Your Name we pray.

D
AMEN!!! :rock: :D Prayers for Devin ..............

I sincerely thank those of you that have kept Devin on your prayer list. Today is the day he goes in for his heart exam at 1:15 CST. If you think about it today say a prayer for him, all the family thanks you for lifting him up.

mopower1958 said:
I sincerely thank those of you that have kept Devin on your prayer list. Today is the day he goes in for his heart exam at 1:15 CST. If you think about it today say a prayer for him, all the family thanks you for lifting him up.
most certainly will

Continued thought's and prayers Devin and Family.

Here's my daily bump with prayers for lil Devin. May God be with him now and forever.

David, please let us know when Devin's surgery if you can....

Lynette and I are still praying for that little guy, along with the many here.

D

Our prayers for little Devin, David and the whole family .............

Well he got a good check up. They said all his numbers were as good or a little better than last time with no extra swelling of the heart. They gave him 3 months till his next checkup. Thank you for all your prayers and support. You guys are great!

mopower1958 said:
Well he got a good check up. They said all his numbers were as good or a little better than last time with no extra swelling of the heart. They gave him 3 months till his next checkup. Thank you for all your prayers and support. You guys are great!
YAHOOOOOO, great news !!!!! The power of prayer :D :D :D

God, please continue to bless little Devin, thank you :rock:

Awesome news, here's another bump for the lil guy, may God be with him and continue to make his heart stronger than ever. Hang in there lil Devin

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back