Asking for prayers for our Grandson

My best to you Dave. Hope all is improving.

Django said:
Please join me in flying Devin's picture in your avis until he's out of the woods....

Father, we pray that Your wings cover little Devin and guide the skilled hands of his surgeons and assistants during his procedure.... We pray a quick recovery upon his body, sufficient medications to relieve the pain and a quick healing upon his incisions... We pray peace upon his loved ones.....And we ask these things in the name of Jesus.... the Name above all names....

Thank You, Lord....

D

Thanks Tim, it means a lot to me to see the support of you and the rest of this group. We feel your prayers and support, I am very humbled and grateful.

mopower1958 said:
Thanks Tim, it means a lot to me to see the support of you and the rest of this group. We feel your prayers and support, I am very humbled and grateful.

Brother David,

What are we if we don't rally to the support and comfort of little kids who need love and prayers to pull them through.....?:dontknow:

All our love a prayers go out to you and yours, bud....

Amigos y amigas, please continue to bump this if it gets off the first page of active threads. ....:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Love and lots of hugs to little Devin..... :rock:

D

DevilDawg3097 said:
Lord Yeshua (Jesus) Christ, Good Shepherd of the sheep, you gather the lambs in your arms and carry them in your bosom: We commend to your loving care this child Devin, Relieve his pain, guard him from all danger, restore to him your gifts of gladness and strength, and raise him up to a life of service to you. Hear us, we pray, for your dear Name's sake. Amen.
everyday for the little guy.

DevilDawg3097 said:
everyday for the little guy.

Amen.....

It has been said that only one prayer is necessary to obtain the ear of God.... As such, any subsequent prayer represents a lack of faith in the original prayer.... Yet, the Bible tells us that we are always to "put God in remembrance of his word"........ So what's a person to do..... ?

Answer: Go with the theory of the Apostle Paul... a former killer and persecuter of Christians... who called himself "chiefest of all sinners".. (I like a smart guy who retains a modicum of humility....) Paul said that we are to "pray without ceasing"... other scriptures admonish us to be the "Hound of heaven" with our prayers.... I like that.... If I'm going to be known as a damn pest, I'm gonna be God's pest.... So....

GOD BLESS LITTLE DEVIN..... TODAY AND EVERYDAY..........:rock:

Amen

We're all standing with you in faith, Devin......

You GO, kiddo.....!

BUMP... and God bless....

D

Thoughts and Prayers sent.

David, if you get a chance call Dr. Evan Zhan, Chief Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon at the Miami Childrens Hospital. Probably one of the best in the Country. Please let me know if I can be of any help. Do some research on him or give me a call at 786-236-0189.

I wish you and your family the very best.

George

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back