Asshole Kill

NSDQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the other night I'm cruising down the road headed to the highway. This piece of crap Saturn sedan is behind me and riding me a little close. We get near the on ramp, about a 1/4 mile or so, and he deliberately cuts into the left lane, gets ahead of me, and then wedges in between me and the car in front of me. Keep in mind I'm only able to go as fast as the car that is in front of me and he also has cars in front of him since this lane runs right into the on ramp. So I'm already a little peeved he cut in front of me so close, but I let it go. We get on the on ramp and ever half second this guy is tapping his breaks and I'm not even anywhere close to tailgating him. So we get up on the highway and I merge before him. There's a lot of traffic so I ease from the merge lane to the right lane and then right as I go to get in the left lane he cuts me off and gets in front of me. I'm heated now and can tell this guy is going out of his way to do things to cut me off and get in front of me. I guess maybe he didn't notice I'm in a Viper truck and he thinks he can just speed off. Wrong! I get right on his ass and since it's night time, I have on my 10,000k headlights and foglights, so I make sure I get right up on him so that my lights are blinding all of his mirrors. He tries to pull away but of course I'm firmly planted right on his ass. He tries to hit 100mph+, well hey, that's no problem. My truck lives in that mph range. I can tell he's trying to get away but he just can't outrun his own piece of crap car, so I chase him and blind him for a good 2 miles before he finally had to get off at an exit. Oh and did I mention I had a full size grill in the back of the truck too? haha gotta love our trucks

-Jason

No kidding. Since I've gotten my truck, the only cars that try me are cars that look like they are on their way to the scrap yard. Not a single rice burner, Lightning, Harley, or any other like type vehicle has tried. A few weeks back I was going home and it was like 3am and this shitty old 90's crotch rocket pulled up even with me and then tried to pull on me. Since there was no traffic I obliged and just ate his breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I even slowed down, let him almost catch back up, and then dusted him again.

-Jason

yep, have had 4 "runs" with bikes.:rock:

surprises the crapola out of them that a full size truck can pull on them or at least stay with them.:burnout::rock::burnout::rock:

i do love our beautiful beasts:congrats::congrats::congrats::burnout:

Can't believe you could not pass the Saturn.

And for what it's worth, passing the Saturn would have been too easy and not fun. I just liked toying with him. I'll give it to this guy, he was legit trying to get away from me, swerving in and out of traffic, making close cuts, etc, and after all that effort, my 5000lbs QC truck with a grill and propane tank in the bed was on his ass the whole way. It's like in a Jason movie when the stupid teenagers think they have outrun and gotten away from Jason and all of a sudden, there he is, ready to kill. Had he not gotten off the interstate when he did, I would have pulled level with him and given the finger before blowing by him, but he tapped out like the bitch he is.

-Jason

Haha nice one! Stupid drivers who think they can do anything they want.

In europe we have nu problems running with ricers and other fast cars...
Killed 4 porsches, en dozens of rices right here.
Even viper trucks.:D
The impreza's and evo's are havin the same faith and even a e92 bmw m3 bited the dust.:rock:

We only got beaten by a ac cobra with a bmw v12( standin start) and a porsche gt3 rs.

OMG you had a grill in the bed? Was it a mini grill or a full size grill? I bet it was one of those little propane tanks too. At least next time get it on vid.

Ill be impressed when you do this. :)
Please excuse my redneck friend.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-5ATYasJx0]Built whipple Lightning Vs Supercharged G8 - YouTube[/ame]

And I am betting Enemys c*ck is in your mouth:D

Bro your truck is hideous just like your face..your slow you make no horsepower and you have a little cock....so what if i bone a couple lightning guys every now and then!!! its not your business i do understand you wantng to be the fastest so you put a 6 speed transmission in your truck .....so you could be the only one and then become the fastest....you are gay not the funny kind off gay but the gay that gets 3 cocks going at a time and cum all over your face gay!!!

so dont ever come at me sideways !!! i would never hurt you physically because i can now be charged with a hate crime so lets just keep your mouth shut and your ass spread :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back