atco raceway

I would love to go! I can't do this Saturday but I am free the next 2 Saturdays after that.

How about sunday oct 27th. Its an anything can run day, an we would have all day to run and tune.

where are all the east coast racers at? It would be nice to have a good showing at a GTG.....

It looks like we have 4 possibiles for the 27th so if everyone agrees let's make the 27th the day.

I'm in for the 27th. From what I read about SRT2SLOW's ride that should be a rocket ship!

Glad you got it fixed. Damn sensors :mad:

Just a note. Better to get there early like 8:15-8:30. Might be able to get a couple of runs in before it gets crowded. Unless of course we get lucky like one time I was there. Lined up third, first guy down the track throws a rod or something. Keeps going alllll the waaay down the track spewing oil. Nice job blown engine guy.

Last edited:
Just another thought. If we get 5 or 6 trucks and get there early and are the first ones on the line. It would be pretty good photo to post up with a bunch of tens all lined up and ready to go.

After that it is what it is.

Just a thought. Up to you guys.

I'm in for the 27th. From what I read about SRT2SLOW's ride that should be a rocket ship!

Glad you got it fixed. Damn sensors :mad:

Just a note. Better to get there early like 8:15-8:30. Might be able to get a couple of runs in before it gets crowded. Unless of course we get lucky like one time I was there. Lined up third, first guy down the track throws a rod or something. Keeps going alllll the waaay down the track spewing oil. Nice job blown engine guy.

I can vouch, E's truck is a ridiculous fast, cant wait to see times. Im down for the 27th. If we having a BBQ at ryans, then we need an address.

This is going to be a blast, right before we put the trucks away for the winter.

Hi. Good joke

Let me know. I will bring the beer.

LOL!

Not really, I am going to be the joke. It is going to be fun looking at taillights all day long. I've got headers and a tune, 13's all day long :drool:

Some of you will be able to cross the line, pull over, get out and take a piss, and then I will hit the trap :eek:

Hi. Good joke

Let me know. I will bring the beer.

LOL!

Not really, I am going to be the joke. It is going to be fun looking at taillights all day long. I've got headers and a tune, 13's all day long :drool:

Some of you will be able to cross the line, pull over, get out and take a piss, and then I will hit the trap :hello:

LOL!

Some of you will be able to cross the line, pull over, get out and take a piss, and then I will hit the trap :hello:

I doubt that, I won't even get unzipped before you hit the line.....

Ok I'm in for the track on the 27th. And everyone is welcome to come back to my house for burgers and hot dogs after. Let me know if you can make it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back